Chapter 4: Making the Squad.

It was Saturday as we see (F/N) and Danny at the movie theater, paid their tickets and bought their snacks. (F/N) seems to have quite a sweet tooth, since she bought all sorts of sugary junk food for their day out, which Danny is carrying right now.

(F/N) is even enjoying some chocolate nuggets even as they took their seats for the previews.

(F/N): *While eating* Mmmm… you got to try these Danny…

Danny eats some of the sweets offered by (F/N).

Danny: *Eats some* Mm, yum.

(F/N): So have you ever watched Sumo Slammer?

Danny: No, don't think I have.

(F/N): Well you are in for a treat my half dead buddy. It is super amazing! *✨ sparkling eyes✨*

Danny: You must really like this.

(F/N): Oh I'm a huge fan and so is Ben. We got everything, training cards, video games, movies, the works.

Danny: Wow definitely super fans.

(F/N): Yep, now shush please. The movie is about to start.

The two teens smiled at each other, unaware that two other teens had also just arrived at the theater and were seated just ten rows above them as we see it's Sam and Tucker spying on them.

Tucker: Geez, Sam can't we go…

Tucker hissed  in pain, still feeling sore in a certain sensitive part of his body where Sam kicked him, before she yelled at him and then dragged him with her to spy on Danny, while he was on a "date" with (F/N).

Sam: Not happening…

Sam pulled out her binoculars, but due to the theater being dark, she didn't get a good look.

To Sam, any girl, especially an unknown one was a threat to both her and Danny, and that was why she was doing this. To protect her friend, not out of jealousy.

She is NOT jealous!

Tucker: *Mentally sighed* *mutters* Her jealousy-act is getting old.

Tucker at least tried to enjoy the movie, even if it wasn't a sci-fi flick, while Sam continued to stalk their best friend and his "date".

After watching the movie together, Danny and (F/N) decided to take a little walk around town.

(F/N): That was the best sumo slammers movie of all time! A little slow on the action parts but overall, not bad…

Danny: So what do you wanna do now?

(F/N): Hm, I dunno, wanna hit up Nasty Burger and get some milkshakes?

Danny was surprised, how was she still hungry? More importantly, he remembered how (F/N) ate an entire breakfast of huevos rancheros his dad made and a large portion of it and yet she stayed in her slender figure.

Danny: How do you stay so thin?

It was at this moment Danny knew he messed up since he knew girls hated talking about their weight. Fortunately for him, (F/N) just smiled at him in amusement, as she kept walking with him.

(F/N): *Whispers* I have a strong metabolism, remember?  I burn a lot of calories but in a nutshell I don't gain any weight.

Danny: Oh yeah, no wonder you stay so slender.

(F/N): That and it's how I got on the cover of “Tanned Teens monthly”.

We later see the duo arrive at Nasty Burger where they got burgers, fries and shake and soon sat at a booth and began eating.