Chapter 45: New Queen Bee

Here we see (F/N), Rosie and the others at school in the hallways after taking a very hard test.

(F/N): Ugh, that test was brutal.

Paulina: Totally, but at least it's all over now.

Danny: And thanks to (F/N)'s study session I'm gonna pass.

(F/N): *Chuckles* Love that confidence D.

Paulina: Yeah, at least this wasn't the C.A.T test. I mean, whoever thought cheating on an important test that determines your future would be that dangerous.

Danny: Yeah, I learned that the hard way.

Tucker: And hey at least we're all alive and okay.

Sam: Yeah last thing we want is an evil Danny *to Danny* Uh no offense.

Danny: No, no, I'm with you, I definitely don't want an evil me.

Paulina: Okay aside from evil future you, what are we gonna do now that Jazz knows?

(F/N): Easy, we do nothing.

Paulina: Nothing?

(F/N): Yep, Paradox told me she knew ever since Spectra was first here. Plus Jazz is a way better therapist than her. And before you say anything else, while Jazz is a nice girl, she's like the sister and legal guardian that I never had before.  *To Paulina* I'd never cheat on your baby.

Paulina: *Blushes* Aww thanks batata.

(F/N): Anytime.

The two then shared a loving kiss while Sam and Tucker cringed at it while Danny had a smile.

Sam: *to Danny* How can you be so calm about this Danny? That shallow puddle is kissing (F/N)!

Danny: So?

Tucker: So? Dude you had a thing for Paulina last semester, now you're cool with it?

Danny: Yes I am, if Paulina and (F/N) are happy then I'm happy. That and Jazz is trying to figure out how Paulina of all people fell for (F/N) and vice versa.

Rosie: *Meows Seriously*

Danny: Yeah, but I think she's trying to accept it.

Sam: Yeah right, this is Paulina we're talking about, she's just using (F/N).

Danny: *With (F/N) and Paulina making out in the background* She's not using her, she said it herself.

Tucker: Then she's gotta be possessed by Kitty again, or blackmailing you.

Paulina: *Pulls back* I am not being possessed by Kitty or any other ghost like last time or blackmailing (F/N), unlike Sam.

Tucker: Wait h-how-

Paulina: (F/N) told me.

Sam: Of course she did.

Everyone was still surprised that Paulina, of all people, the former queen of Casper High, is dating (F/N).

Paulina: *to everyone that was looking* WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?! CAN'T A GIRL BE WITH HER GIRLFRIEND WITHOUT EVERYONE LOOKING AT HER!!

Everyone flinched and looked away out of fear that Paulina might give them an earful and a hard slap to the face, like with Dash.

Paulina: *Sighs* What is with people? I love (F/N) no matter what!

(F/N): And I love Paulina, is that so much a crime?

Danny: No it isn't, you two are obviously made for each other and I completely support this.

(F/N): Thanks bro, *glares a bit at Sam and Tucker* at least you're the only person that can accept my relationship with Paulina.