Chapter 71: New Day, New Powers and New Aliens.

Here at home we see Paulina going through her Omnitrix seeing what other aliens she has.

Paulina: *Sees Rath* No too angry, *sees Humungosaur* Too big, *Sees Shockrock* Already know his powers* *Sees a alien she never saw before* Woah, he looks strong. *looks around* Ok we’re going with the bruiser.

Paulina then slammed the watch as she transformed into a green metallic humanoid tortoise with gray eyebrows and green eyes. She wears a blue, black, and white jumpsuit covering all except for his arms and feet, as well as a gray and black mask and the badge is on her back as she landed to the ground it made a loud thud sound as (F/N), Danny, Rosie, and the others heard this in the backyard.

Danny: What was that?

(F/N): Sounds like it came from the living room.

(F/N) and the others went inside and to the living room and saw Paulina as a new alien.

Paulina: *As Slapback* Who’s the girl? Not you cause you're an alien, who’s the alien? *sees the everyone* oh!

Paulina then hid behind the couch which was too small to hide her as she then waved at them.

(F/N): Babe what did you do?

Paulina: *As Slapback* Going through some new aliens, pretty cool huh?

Sam: You could have got caught.

Paulina: *As Slapback* But I didn’t. Now to give this new guy a test drive I bet he’s really strong like Four arms or Humungosaur

Paulina then went to a crate and tried to lift but it didn't budge.

Paulina: *As Slapback* Maybe stronger than… Diamond Head… maybe I’ll call him… big boy or brawno or…

Paulina then picked the crate up but stumbled back a bit heading to the others.

(F/N): Incoming!

Danny then tried to stop Paulina as he hit her back. She then glowed green and split into two smaller versions of herself.

Tucker: Woah dude, you split Paulina in two.

Danny: Woah.

Then Paulina's double double came to the crate and lifted it up with ease as they saw it.

(F/N): Babe, your halves are like twice as strong now.

Then the other Paulina then jumped and then smashed the couch.

Paulina:  *As Slapback* *double* Oh and double heavy by the looks of it.

Paulina: *As Slapback* *original* There’s one thing I don’t get, are you me or am I me?

Paulina: *As Slapback* *double* I think we’re both us or you.

Paulina: *As Slapback* *Original* Awesome!

Paulina: *As Slapback* *Double* Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Paulina: *As Slapback* *Original* Stand on each other's shoulders and wear a trenchcoat and sneak into a PG-13 movie?

Paulina: *As Slapback* *Double* Uhh how about…?

We cut to the original Paulina being thrown up and down by her double.

Paulina: *As Slapback* *Original* *Laughs* Woo! Nevermind this is more fun!

(F/N): Sweetie, please control your Slapbacks.

Paulina: *As Slapback* *Original* I am in control.

As they were bouncing the house was starting to shake as the double Paulina accidentally threw the original Paulina too hard and she hit the ceiling making some of it fall on her and the original Paulina as they duplicated into four Paulinas.