Chapter 72: Collect This.

In Undertown, the Kineceleran kids are playing a game of soccer as an excited crowd watches.

ML-E: Over here!

The ball is kicked over to the goal, but Ben swoops in and starts dribbling the ball.

Crowd Member: Go! Go, Ben! Go!

Just then we see (F/N) come in as Ben passes the ball to her and Paulina slides in and takes the ball with her.

Ben: Woah Paulina, where did you learn to play soccer?

Paulina: With my Papa, I'm pretty good at it.

Suddenly, Rook slides in front of her, taking the ball with him. Paulina and (F/N) pursue Rook.

Paulina: Whoa, Rook! Where'd you learn to play soccer?

Rook: At the Plumber Academy.

Rook takes off.

Ben: You really went in for the electives, huh?

(F/N): This is Rook we're talking about.

Paulina: Not in a bad way of course.

Ben: True.

Ben activates the Omnitrix and transforms into Kickin Hawk.

Ben: *As Kickin Hawk* Kickin Hawk's gonna rule at this!

Ben rushes towards Rook and knocks him, (F/N), and Paulina aside, taking back the ball.

(F/N): Oh no fair!

Paulina: Babe I hate to admit it but I don't think there's a rule where you use aliens in soccer.

(F/N): Dang it.

Ben does a U-turn, sending the ball towards the other goal.

Ben: *As Kickin Hawk* Check it out!

Ben kicks the ball, almost hitting the goalie, who ducks just in time. The ball misses the goal, rebounding off two vendor stalls before smashing through the door of Pakmar's glass shop.

Ben: *As Kickin Hawk* *sliding across the ground* Goooooal! *notices damage* Uh-oh.

Pakmar's shop begins to visibly crack, and soon crumbles down. Pakmar emerges from the dust, coughing. He promptly faints. An alarm is then heard ringing, catching everyone's attention. They all look at the nearby bank, from where Solid Plugg bursts through the glass doors, money in tow.

Hokestar: Look out! That bank-robbing Sporemax is robbing the bank! Oh, whatever shall we do?!

A tall, muscular, green-clad man drops down from above.

Fake Ben 10: Have no fear, citizens of Earthville! Ben 10 has arrived!

The crowd cheers for Ben 10.

Paulina: What the…?

N-8: He's here! He's here! Check him out! It's the real Ben 10!

Crowd Ben 10! Ben 10!

N-8: The real Ben 10 is here!

Kickin Hawk reverts back to Ben.

Ben: *Confused* Um... hello?

Solid Plugg: You will never defeat me, Benjamin Ten Tennyson of Earthville! Sporemax the Solenoid is reborn!

Fake Ben 10: The reason and being of every particle of my body says I won't sleep till your reign of evil has ascertained its doom!

The crowd continues to cheer.

Ben, (F/N) and Paulina: Wha?

Fake Ben 10: Situation classification- extreme! Extreme times call for extreme responses. And nothing that walks the streets of Earthville more extremely than...