Chapter 81: Osmosian Wedding

It's been a day since (F/N) and Paulina proposed to each other and both of them saying yes and their folks being happy for their soon to be wedding. When word got out, everyone was surprised by this news and even more surprising they all congratulated them as the soon to be newly wedded couple, well everyone except for Dash and Sam. Sam being the stubborn Goth girl she was, still thinks it's all a trick to humiliate (F/N) and Dash being the broken hearted jock tried many times to get Paulina to change her mind but the girl said no countless times.

Here we fade to Casper High where we see (F/N) and Paulina along with Roxie walking by wearing their wedding rings and everyone congratulating them on their soon to be marriage.

Paulina: Ohh I can't wait for our wedding.

Paulina: Me too, this is gonna be so amazing.

We then see Star come by to the duo who were at their lockers.

Star: What's gonna be amazing?

Paulina: *Excited* Me and (F/N) are getting married!

Random Student: No! *Runs away in tears*

Star: Ohh congratulations! Where's the wedding gonna be?

(F/N): At that new church.

Star: The one that allows gay marriage?

(F/N): Yep.

Just then we see team Phantom walk by with the Fenton siblings happy for their second sister and Tucker too, Sam on the other hand, not so much.

Danny: Hey there's the happy couple.

Jazz: Congratulations you two.

(F/N): Thank you guys.

Tucker: Anytime you two are gonna have the best wedding.

Sam: *Sarcastically* Oh yeah you sure are, with the pu- *gets elbowed bt Jazz* Oof!

Jazz: What Sam meant to say, is that we're all happy for you both

Tucker: *Looking at Sam* Well most of us.

(F/N): Well if we're gonna have a wedding we're gonna need a few things. Danny, I want you, Ben and Tucker to have the honor of being my best men.

Danny and Tucker: Us?!

Paulina: Yeah, we couldn't decide on whether to have you or Tucker being the best man so figured why not go with both.

Star: Seems reasonable to me.

Paulina: And Jazz and Star you're gonna be our bridesmaids.

Jazz and Star: Yes!

Sam: Oh great and I guess that leaves with being the flower girl huh?

(F/N): Yeah… no.

Sam: Huh?

Paulina: We knew you'd rant and rant on how wasteful it would be to have someone scatter flowers that would ruin nature.

(F/N): Which is why you're gonna make a black wedding dress.

Sam: For who? *In her head* Please don't say Paulina, Please don't say Paulina, Please don't say Paulina.

Paulina: And in case you're wondering it's not for me, it's for (F/N).

Sam: Oh thank goodness…

Danny: But wait, I thought one of you had to wear a suit?

(F/N): Well yeah traditionally, but since this wedding involves two girls, I.E me and Paulina, we both decided to wear wedding dresses one white and one black, that's where Sam comes in.