Chapter 73: Catfight

On Khoros, Looma Red Wind is taking on numerous Tetramands. Gorvan goes in for a punch, but he is swiftly knocked aside and into two guards. Bahrvad tries to attack next, but he is socked in the face. Looma grabs his airborne leg and swings him around before tossing him aside. Gorvan tries to land an attack once again, as does another Tetramand, but both are easily dispatched by Looma. Several more Tetramands try to dogpile her, before she throws all but one of them off her. She keeps the remaining Tetramand in a headlock.

Looma: Is that the last of them? So I have fought everyone on Khoros, *punches remaining Tetramand in the face* and none is worthy of my hands in matrimony?! Never before has a Tetramand princess reached the age of ascension un-betrothed!

Looma sits on her throne.

Looma: Looma the first will be Looma the last! A pitiful spinster with only dozens of pet Bharthaks to keep me company.

Looma slams her fists against the arms, cracking them.

Looma: No! Anything but that! I shall marry the only Tetramand in the entire galaxy to ever defeat me. By Tetrus' fist, this princess is willing to settle!

In an Incursean spaceship, countless Incurseans are lined up single-file for Attea.

Attea: No.

A blaster is heard from off-screen, and the next Incursean steps forward.

Attea: No.

The Incursean is heard screaming, again off-screen. The next Incursean proceeds, nervous.

Attea: Are you kidding me?

The Incursean is taken aside by two Incursean guards holding blasters.

Attea: I am the mighty Attea, conqueror of worlds, soon to be crowned high sovereign, grand empress, et cetera, et cetera of the whole Incursean empire! How am I supposed to make an iron-fisted impact at my coronation with one of these stringy weaklings by my side?! *begins angrily kicking her oversized throne*

Major Glorff tries to speak up, but is cut off.

Attea: The only Incursean who was ever man enough turned out to be a human!

Raff tries to speak up, but he is also cut off.

Attea: That settles it. There's just on Incursean in the universe who's even close to being worthy of me.

Back on Earth, Ben, (F/N), Paulina, Rook, Ester and Rayona are watching a movie on a triple-date. The man in front of Ben gets up from his seat. Ben chows down on his snack, while (F/N) and Paulina share with each other.

As the gang continues to watch the movie, with (F/N) and Paulina  cuddling each other, a dissatisfied Ester looks back at Ben and crosses her arms. She then gets an idea.

Ester: Achoo! *to Ben* It's awfully chilly in here.

Ben, oblivious, shoves his jacket in Ester's face.

Ben: Here you go.

Ben continues to watch the movie, and something exciting in it occurs.

Ben: Yea-yeah!

Ester gets another idea and pretends to yawn in an attempt to put her arm around Ben, but he bends forward, enthralled in the movie. She falls over and (F/N) stretches and helps her up.

Ester: Thanks Ally.

(F/N): Anytime.

Ben: GO, SUMOS!

Rayona: *to Rook* Are you sure Ben is from this planet? He does not seem to understand its courting rituals at all.

Rook: Yes, he is. And yes, he does not.