Chapter 7: Osmosian and Phantom

Here we see it's Saturday in Amity Park as we see (F/N) come back into Fenton Works after a long day.

(F/N): Hey guys I'm home, sorry for the wait.

Jazz: It's okay (F/N), but where were you?

(F/N): I was in California fixing up houses that were storm damaged. And donating to an animal shelter too followed by a homeless shelter too.

Maddie: Well that was nice of you (F/N). *Walks off*

(F/N): Thanks. And after that I had to do a photoshoot but other than that, it was nothing I couldn't handle.

Danny: Wow, guess being a model isn't easy huh?

(F/N): Nah, well I mean it is but not as easy as it looks.

(F/N) went into the kitchen to get breakfast as Danny then notices Jazz writing something down.

Danny: Jazz seriously? It's too early in the morning for this.

Jazz: It's never too early for a new thesis.

Danny: On what?

Jazz: Celebrities having issues and lucky for me we got one living with us.

Danny: Jazz don't even think about it, whatever (F/N)’s dealing with it's not your business to pry.

Jazz: And now I'm making it my business. (F/N) come to my room when your done eating.

(F/N): *While eating some food* Okay.

We later see (F/N) in Jazz’s room lying on her bed playing with a ball while Jazz is taking notes.

Jazz: *To herself* *To herself* (F/N) Aliena Levin, famous celebrity, teen model, sounds like Pamela Anderson, charitable person, and a good influence on Danny.

(F/N): Soo, why am I lying on your bed?

Jazz: Because your gonna tell me about your life.

(F/N): My life? Hm okay.

Jazz: Yes! Uh I mean, cool, cool *quickly writes down* Very willing patient. *to (F/N)* Now then tell me about yourself. *Reddies her pencil and notebook*

(F/N): Hm, okay well for one I'm an alien and so is my adopted brother.

Jazz: Adopted?

(F/N): Yeah, I never knew who my biological parents were and Kevin is my only family. Neither  of us have seen our mom and stepdad in years. Kevin is the only family I have.

Jazz: I see, *writes down* and when you say “Alien” you and your adopted brother disconnected from people? Or from yourselves?

(F/N): Uhh, neither, me and Kevin are aliens, like real aliens.

Jazz: Now there's no shame in being an alien, it's okay to feel like you're not connected to people or being different.

(F/N): Well you're right about the “different” part.

(F/N) goes into Jazz’s desk and gets a stick of gum as she was about to eat it only to see it's spearmint.

(F/N): Bleh, spearmint? Gross.

(F/N) then focused and in a flash the stick of spearmint gum became cherry gum much to Jazz’s surprise

Jazz: H-how how did you…!?

(F/N): Subatomic manipulation. *Offers it to Jazz* Do you want it?

Jazz: Um… sure.

Jazz takes the piece of gum and hesitantly eats it and is surprised that it is cherry.