Chapter 26: Sapphire Confession.

Here we see (F/N) and Rosie and the trio at school in the hallways as (F/N) was happy today.

Tucker: So how did your date go last night?

(F/N): Well other than Box Ghost crashing my date with Paulina, and almost getting doused in ketchup, and almost ruining my date, it went amazing.

Tucker: I bet it did, no need to thank me.

(F/N): Well I gotta say that idea for a charity date with Infinite was a pretty good idea to get a date with Paulina.

Tucker: Ah it was nothing. I get money for college and you get a date with your dream girl, it's a win-win situation.

Sam: *Sarcastically* Yeah, bet you really enjoyed that date.

(F/N): I did. And It was-

Danny: *Chuckles* Amazing?

(F/N): Yep *To Rosie* And sorry I couldn't bring you along Rosie, but I hoped you had fun with your uncle Danny.

Rosie: *Meows* *does a so-so gesture*

Danny: Hey I gave you what you wanted.

Rosie: *Meows*

Danny: Eh, fair enough.

Sam: You learned how to speak alien cat?

Danny: Someone had to when (F/N) wasn't around.

Tucker: Well I'm glad I hooked you and Paulina up.

(F/N): Well we're not technically hooked up, she likes Lady Luck remember? Me on the other hand-

Sam: *Smugly* Hates your guts?

(F/N): No, she hates your guts, not mine. Because unlike you, I actually treated her like a person instead of judging her for who she is.

Tucker: Oho, burn.

Sam: *Sarcastically* Very funny.

(F/N): Thanks.

We later see (F/N) and Rosie along with everyone else in gym class where we see (F/N) and Rosie practicing with the cheerleaders.

(F/N) and the Girls: Casper is  *One Girl poses as a H* H- *One poses as an O*O- *One poses as a T* T! Casper is Hot!

(F/N) and the girls: *While shaking their pom-poms* Go Ravens!

Rosie flies in as Hypnotick as she lets out a victory roar.

Paulina: Woo! Good job ladies.

Camera cuts to Tucker, Sam, and Danny watching the scene.

Tucker: Man, nothing more fun than watching the cheerleaders.

Danny: Tucker that's (F/N) out there.

Tucker: Doesn't mean I can admire her.

Sam: *Groans* I still can't believe she's still a cheerleader and especially with them no less.

Danny: Come on Sam, look how happy she and Rosie are, and especially with (F/N)'s soon to be girlfriend.

Tucker: Yeah, I haven't seen this much pep since… well ever.

Sam groans in dismay as she then spots two bottles of cola in Paulina's bag and gets an idea as she sneakily goes over and takes one of them and shakes it up and sneaks away as (F/N), Rosie and Paulina sit on the bench for a break.

Paulina: *Offers (F/N) the shaken up bottle* Soda?

(F/N): Don't mind if I do. *Take the bottle.*

(F/N) opens the bottle and then gets sprayed by the soda as Rosie jumps out of the way as Paulina was surprised by this while Sam had a satisfied smirk on her face thinking Paulina was gonna take the blame for her little prank