"Go!" Danny yelled as the flames in the room grew brighter and hotter. He ran and slid across the ground before finally, the group was all together. Nerissa quickly lifted the small device and pressed the button. As the low humming noise sounded through the room, Nerissa suddenly jolted in realization and motioned her hand quickly. The water from her bottle, that had been released when Damien was knocked out, snaked out of the bottle and she sent it towards the flames. Most of it was extinguished, hopefully buying time for someone else to deal with it. In the event this Estate did go up in flames, Nerissa didn't want to risk it burning down the forest as well. The world around them warped and suddenly they all disappeared from Damien's office just as Damien was starting to regain consciousness. He lifted his head slowly as it thumped slightly, his skin still tingling from Danny's electric shock. His vision was slightly foggy as he desperately tried to focus on his surroundings. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open as he saw the flames starting to grow and climb up the wall again. Damien held up his arm to shield his eyes from the blinding light before more grunts filed into the room quickly. Three of them had fire extinguishers and quickly killed the flame as more grunts filed in. Damien lowered his arm and spoke to his men.

"Arrest Willow and take her to the dungeon, she betrayed me." Damien spoke evenly as he leaned back against the wall with his hand resting on his abdomen. He closed his eyes slowly as he heard his men shuffling in movement. His brow furrowed slightly when he saw intense light shining through his eyelids. He opened them and saw at least eight of his own men pointing assault weapons in his face. "What...do you think...you're doing?" Damien asked darkly, his eyes radiating anger that his men would dare to point weapons in his face. Damien suddenly yelled out in pain as he felt something stab into his abdomen. He looked down and saw a knife sticking out of him. Damien stared in shock before he heard a voice from the open door of his office. Damien lifted his head slowly as his vision swirled more, shit...there's something coating this knife...Damien thought as he watched Zachariah enter the room. Probably the Gift inhibiting drug...mixed with rat poison to make me even weaker. The wall of grunts opened to allow him to approach Damien. Zachariah looked down at Damien with an amused smirk.

Damien chuckled weakly, "I should've seen this coming." Damien groaned in slight pain as he leaned his head back. He then slowly lifted his arm and gripped the handle of the knife that was still in his abdomen. He grunted stiffly as he swiftly pulled the blade out and threw it lazily to the side. Zachariah chuckled slightly.

"Yes, you should have. I know you're a smart kid, Damien. Frighteningly smart, as a matter of fact. It was your hubris that undid you. You were so blinded by your own power that you didn't even see the mutiny forming in your own organization." Zachariah's eyes darkened on Damien as he walked closer and revealed a pair of iron shackles. "You played yourself...right into the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia was standing in the Sanctuary infirmary, she was leaning against the counter and gently biting her nail. Orion was in the infirmary as well, Mia insisted that he stay with her and be hooked up to an IV drip. Orion had lost a lot of blood from his death and he was still feeling woozy. After all, Nerissa couldn't replace the blood Orion lost. "What's taking them so long?" Orion asked quietly as his foot tapped against the ground impatiently.

"I don't know, Orion. Please just, be patient." Mia said with a sincere tone as she walked over to him and checked his IV.

"Normally, I would be fine with being patient. But I don't want to be patient this time. I told Nyx I would keep her safe, and I couldn't. They all think I'm dead...I just...I wanted to help." Orion sounded slightly defeated, his somber tone betraying his attempt at a facade.