The Suite

Kai drove me to a hotel. I expected him to take me home, but it was a nice hotel, So I wasn't complaining. We left the elevator on the top floor. It was the penthouse. Imagine that. There was champagne and strawberries in the room. It was the newlywed suite. I looked around as I walked inside. The bed was a heart shape and so was the tub. There was a hot tub in the living room. This was amazing.

"Kai, You shouldn't have!" I whispered. He was behind me when I turned.

Kai touched my face. "You, my love, deserve so much more but this will have to do for now." He whispered. He was on one knee as he slid a ring on my finger. "I would beg you to marry me, if I had to. I will love you forever and longer. I will protect you with my life. Please belong to me?"

I was in tears as I looked down at him. I was already his but the gesture was sweet. I nodded. I was speechless again. He did that to me a lot.

He stood up and wrapped himself around me, kissed me then carried me to the bed. We didn't talk but it was a sweet night. I didn't sleep at all and the suit, by some miracle, survived.

Kai spent the whole night touching me and bringing me nothing but pleasure. He didn't even cheat and touch his mark. Not tonight. I brought Kai pleasure as well. I fell asleep at sunrise and Kai watched me sleep. His partner. His future. He watched him dream.