Morning Rummage

"Morning."

"Too soon!" I groaned and didn't open my eyes. "I'm not ready for the morning."

Kai kissed me slowly and gently and I could tell that he was ready for morning. He was inside me before I could open my eyes. I fell into joyousness, soul-rattling screams before coffee. We missed breakfast entirely.

"I should tell you that I gathered your stuff last night, or early this morning and brought it in here. This is our room." Kai stated. He never even asked.

I smiled and closed my eyes. "This is our room." I opened my eyes. "Our bed?" The old me would have been furious that someone made a decision for me. I would have been mad that he didn't ask me to live with him. The old me never wanted to live with anyone, ever.

This me was thrilled. I couldn't be happier to live with Kai. I melted at the thought of this being our room and I loved that he took charge and moved me in. I wanted to hate myself but I was too thrilled and surprised and I loved this man. This vampire.

My vampire.

"Yes. Our bed." Kai said softly. He kissed my neck. "I am going to marry you." I just moaned. My vampire that I was going to marry. "I am going to make love to you on our bed." He said into my ear.

I had goosebumps when I felt his breath in my ear. I didn't argue either. I was speechless and moved. He kept his promise and made love to me on our bed. It was sweet and soul smashing. I wasn't going to survive this. I didn't want to.

I was laying in Kai's arms, unable to move anything. There was a knock on the door. Kai smiled. He knew it was Alex and the twins.

"Don't you dare!" I knew he was going to let them in. I pulled up the comforter. High.

"What?" Kai wanted to sound grumpy. He was smiling.

Alex opened the door. "Great!" I shook my head. "I hate you!" Kai laughed and kissed me.

"We have work to do and the twins want to go through Vince's room. We hope you find something. We can just bring the office in here." Alex teased.

Tony just stared. Toby was smiling.

Alex's friend never made it to breakfast and was still in bed at ten in the morning. This was a first. He didn't even think that Kai used a bed before now. Alex thought he was using it fine now. "Naked in bed at ten in the morning. Disgraceful! Time to get out of bed!"

Kai laughed and I blushed. "Two minutes. We're coming." Kai promised as the door closed.

"Great!" I was embarrassed. I stood up and Kai growled. I looked and his eyes were glowing. "What!"

"Sorry. You are sexy as hell. I am never going to get anywhere!" Kai threatened.

I shook my head and got dressed. We had work to do.

We made it to the office in under two minutes. I think we deserved a cookie. I was hungry. I sat in front of Alex's desk. Kai left without a word.

"Alex. I am sorry about keeping Kai. I will try harder not to distract him." I was looking down at the desk. I didn't know why but there were times that I couldn't look Alex in the eye. I didn't want Alex to get mad at me and I felt bad because I knew that there was work to do and a crazy werewolf to hunt down. A war was coming.

"Oh, Gibbs. I'm not mad. If you only knew half of this whole thing. I am very impressed actually. Kai needs to explain some things. Soon!" Alex answered my fears.

"I know."

Kai walked in with a sandwich and a bottle of water. I stood up and greeted him with a smile. He smiled back at me. "This is for you. I know you skipped breakfast. Here."