Vince

Vince slipped off the property which wasn't tough and made his way to the bar. He knew he just missed Kai and he was relieved. But now, he had a meeting. He walked into the bar and ordered a double Tequila. Oh, the best part of his day. He saw the man in the corner booth, beer in hand. He was short and stocky. Almost bald. Vince smiled and walked to him. This was a wolf, he knew it.

"Vince."

"Hugo?" Vince sat.

"So, you want to know about Liberty. You sure?" Hugo asked as he sipped his beer.

"Yes. If I have to stay much longer I may freak out. I killed two homeless guys on the last run and Alex lectured me for three days. I just left one of the lectures. I need out. Now." Vince sighed. He wasn't a patient person.

"Okay. We have a meeting tonight. Then you decide. When can you leave?" Hugo asked.

Vince playing with his Tequila. He spun the glass in slow circles. "I'm not sure. I was hoping to kill Alex, the alpha and take the pack and bring them. If that fails then I will come alone but I will need a place to lay low. He has trackers like hound dogs. I will need somewhere far away."

Hugo nodded. "We can do that. We have several places. I will show you tonight. We are planning for a war. There are several that believe that we shouldn't hide, that We should rule the humans. We should be gods. This hiding is old and tired. Centuries of hiding. I hate it. We hate it. We want to take over and hunt. Maybe have some human farms, let them loose and hunt them down. The wolves would love that." Hugo smiled at his beer. Just thinking about that made Hugo happy. Vince smiled and agreed. These were his kind of people.

"I'm pleased that you are interested, Vince. Someone of your experience and age. We have four that are older. More talented. How far are you willing to go? Vince. I need to know." Hugo studied the man sitting across the table.

Vince was a tall man with dark hair and dark eyes. He had a sinister smile like he was up to something. Hugo figured women threw themselves at him. He seemed like an attractive man. He watched three women in the bar looking at Vince already.

Vince sipped his drink. "How far can I go?"

Hugo laughed.

Vince was giving Hugo all of the information to see how willing he was to help. How real was this guy?

"If I get away, we will have to lay low. We'll have to hunt somewhere away from here. We have to be smart. They have a vampire in the pack. He will be looking for signs. Hunting for me. For us. He has a coven and the pack has good trackers." Vince hated all of them. Those fucking twins could find anyone. He took a drink and continued.

"They will find us so we have to get this organized and we need to plan. I can get out in a month, maybe before the next moon. Right before the moon. I know how the vampire works. The pack is weak. The covens and the wolf packs are separate. There is no communication between the groups. Hell, the packs don't really talk either. We can kill farther away and no one there will hear about it. I am willing, Hugo, to go all the way." Vince held Hugo's gray stare.

*************************************************

I hope you are all okay so far. I hope that you are enjoying this crazy story. It just goes crazy from here. Please enjoy!

Make Me Live Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें