The Suit Date

I was excited because Kai was actually taking me on a date to a restaurant; a nice one. Sharon helped me get ready and did my makeup. Rachelle helped with the hair. I was wearing the black suit tonight. I was waiting in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The dress shirt of this suit buttoned at my belly button and showed off my chest. There was a lot of skin showing and made me feel sexy and exposed. I was a little shy about this suit but I wore it for Kai.

"Are you coming?" Kai asked. He really wanted to see this suit.

"You have to promise that you won't hurt this suit." I was kind of joking. I looked in the mirror. He was ripping this off soon.

"I promise. We have reservations. Come on." Kai was trying to sound impatient. Really, he would wait forever for his wolf.

*************************************

3rd:

Gibbs walked out of the bathroom and Kai stopped breathing. Gibbs was stunning. That black suit had a plunging neckline that was very pleasing to the eye. Gibbs' creamy white skin was visible and gorgeous. He had built a lot of muscle in such a short time and this suit showed them off nicely. The silver dress shirt clung to his muscles and amplified them.

He was an instant vampire. The silver shirt covered his well developed pecs nicely, like it was made for him. The black high heeled dress boots made his legs look longer. Kai was going to eat him right here. He took a step forward without a word.

*********************************

Gibbs:

I saw the look that Kai had. He looked wild, very untamed. I held out my hand to stop him. "Don't hurt the suit!" I demanded.

"Sorry. You are playing with fire in that outfit. I may not make it through the evening! I just want to warn you." He was fighting for control. "We may not make it to the car." Kai was thrilled that he already marked Gibbs because he knew if he hadn't, the vampire would have made the decision for both of them right now.

"I know. I have the other dress shirt in my bag." I smiled and bit my lip and Kai laughed. "Let's just try to make it to the restaurant. You look wonderful!" Kai did too. He was in a nice black suit.

Kai offered his arm and we walked out. Everyone was there. "I hate you all!" I complained. There was silence. Wave walked up. "We won't wait up!" He looked at me. "Wow!"

"Hey, keep your thoughts to yourself!" Kai warned and then looked around.

Sharon laughed. "You look hot!" She sounded proud. Tia and Rachelle were beside her and they both nodded.

"Glad we got two of those!" Rachelle looked at my suit and laughed. She hugged me.

Kai led me out of the house. We were in the sexy car that Wayne drove here. I was relieved that he ran to meet with Hattie. He had said he needed to run.

I made it to the restaurant in the same suit. Kai opened the doors and pulled out the chair. We talked about the war and gossiped all night. I told him how I found out about Will and Richard. And we talked about that couple for a little bit. I was kind of waiting for a proposal. I got nothing. We did a lot of staring.