Back to The House

I packed my, already almost packed, bag. "Man. I am in need of some more shirts."

"Do you need clothes?" Kai stopped to look at me.

"Oh, just a couple of shirts. My clothes keep getting destroyed." I blushed.

Kai chuckled. "I can see if Rachelle and Sharon will take you shopping. Sharon will love it. That girl loves to shop!"

"No, Kai. I don't have any money!" I was nervous. "I can get some things later. After the war, I can get a job. I'm fine." I couldn't ask someone to buy me things, even if I needed them.

Kai moved to me. I didn't see him move, which I was getting used to and I loved it. "It would be my pleasure to buy you clothes, Gibbs." He purred. I melted.

We were on the bed before I knew what happened. There went another shirt. I was down to three. "I want to give you everything." Kai promised as he kissed me gently. I was a puddle of goo and speechless. How did he do that?

We finally made it out to the hall. Dressed. "I have a request?" I smiled and Kai looked at me. "I wanted to ask if the kids could come back with us. You know, for the moon. Hunt and chase with us. It would be so fun!"

Kai smiled. "Looking forward to the full moon?"

I nodded. "I've come a long way in three weeks. Huh!"

Kai smiled and kissed me. "Let's tell Dad." Kai laughed and walked into the office. "I have a double. Taking Gibbs."

"Okay. Gibbs, watch him!" Alex smiled.

"I will. Oh, with my life. I promise." I nodded. He approved.

"I am bringing the kids back for the moon. They want to hunt with us. Is that okay?" Kai asked for permission.

Alex nodded. He liked the kids. Hold on? Did Kai just ask Alex for permission to bring his kids back with him? Gibbs is a great influence on you. You better not mess up. Alex thought that on purpose.

Kai smiled and nodded. He heard Alex. I don't plan on it, smart ass!

I smiled. Richard would be thrilled and I was keeping that to myself.

Kai carried the bags and I actually opened the front door for him. He stopped beside me, pressed my body to the door with his and his mouth was close to my ear. "I will let you have that one." I felt his breath on my ear and I got shivers down my spine. Kai said that in a way that it sounded like a threat. I bit my lip and he growled. I had goosebumps everywhere.

We got to the car and I let him open my door. He pressed me to the car with his body then touched his lips to mine. Gently. He dropped the bags and wrapped around me, trapping me against the car. If we weren't careful, we would be naked in the driveway. He let go of the kiss and I opened my eyes. I saw several people watching. Tia and Richard were two of them. Alex was standing there smiling.

Kai didn't look. "People." He let go and put the bags in the car. I slid into the seat and he closed the door. Seat belt was on and we were off. Kai took my hand. I was holding on tight.

"Sex in the back seat will happen on this trip!" Kai warned me. I laughed. I loved the memory of sex with Kai in the back seat on the last trip. It was impromptu. Fantastic.

I was finally got my brain to work. "So, what do you do for a living?" I paused. "That sounded weird."

"That sounded normal to me. I'm a police officer." Kai said like he answered normal questions every day.