New Wardrobe

We got to the house and unload the small shop of clothes that Sharon got for me. We went through them while Sig was cooking dinner.

Sharon made me wear the leather outfit and picked out clothes for tomorrow already. I was going to need a bigger suitcase! She divided the clothes into two piles. The one for this house and the other house.

Sharon found two suitcases and packed my clothes. I came with a small bag with three shirts and four pairs of jeans. After Sharon packed my clothes, I had a closet full at this house and three large suitcases to take back with me.

I ate a fantastic meal. Something with truffles! I had never had truffles before but I loved them. We were playing poker when Kai walked in. He leaned on the door jam. "Want a ride along?"

I drooled.

I had a great hand too. A high straight didn't compare to cop Kai! His brown uniform was fitted to his body. Black utility belt and a weapon on his hip. I sighed and stood up. I didn't even fold, nothing. I dropped the cards and just walked toward Kai. I pictured slowly unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off of his well muscled chest and running my hands down his abs to his pants and pulling out his arousal and seeing if I could swallow..

"Gibbs!" Kai was white.

"Sorry!" I smiled at him.

Kai could feel pure lust pouring off of Gibbs. No one had ever looked at him that way. Ever.

"Ready?" Kai asked and looked me up and down. "You. Wow! Ready?"

"Yes, please!" I smiled. He looked awesome! We walked out of the room. "You look impressive by the way!"

"I could tell!" Kai chuckled. "Those images were graphic!" His police jeep was in the driveway.

"Sorry!" Kai opened the door and I got in. I had to try to calm down.

"New outfit?" Kai asked. He was about to drool.

"Yes. You like?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I really like. You look edible!" Kai purred again.

I laughed. "You should see the suit." I smiled.

"I will." That sounded like a threat.

"Sharon got me two dress shirts, just in case." I laughed.

Kai turned white and then laughed. "It's a strong possibility!" Kai warned. He took my hand in his. I sighed as I relaxed. That was better.

"I had such a great time with the girls. Thanks." I smiled at him. "You should have told me that you owned that store. It's great! This came from that one."

He froze. "They weren't supposed to say anything!"

"They didn't, Kai. I guessed. They didn't ring anything up, they just bagged them. I guessed. They never even verified. Hey. I don't care, I had fun. You really should trust me more, but thank you and I owe you. I will think of something." I smiled and let the images run through my head. He turned the car to a spot by the high-way and parked it.

"I have work but later I am attacking you. We may have to have food delivered. We may not make it to the other house on time either." Kai paused and took a breath. "I will have to trust you. I'm sorry. I have a tough time letting people in. The kids don't know everything. I will work on that." Kai paused and took a breath. "This is all new for me and just tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Okay?"

I was lame and just nodded. I was touched and didn't know what to say. I was new at this kind of relationship also. I never had anything this strong and vivid. That was the only word I could think of for us. Vivid.