"Yeah...I assume he still does, but honestly...maybe knowing would help. Maybe it would give him some weird form of closure." Nyx spoke in a low tone as she bent down and started applying the eyeshadow. "After all, Danny was the first one to see you for who you really are." Nyx said as she used a small soft brush to gently apply the eyeshadow onto Orion's eyelid. Orion smiled softly at Nyx's kind words before she stood up straight. She was finished. Orion stood up and looked in the mirror and turned his head from side to side to get a good look.

"Cool." He said quietly to himself with a small smirk.

"Thank you." Nyx replied with a large smile. "And hey, if you want, you can tell Danny tomorrow after the Halloween festivities." Nyx suggested as she put away her makeup supplies.

"Hey wait, don't put that away! Do mine too!" Nerissa begged grandly which made Nyx laugh and roll her eyes before she started pulling her supplies out again.

October 31st
12:45 pm
Sanctuary, Nate's room

"You really want me to do this?" Oliver asked as he sat down on the floor in Nate's room.

"Yes. Now are you gunna sit still, or are you gunna be a baby?" Nate responded as he sat across from him with black face paint in his fingers. "It's just going across your eyes, it's warpaint!"

Oliver glanced up at Danny when he heard him snicker. Danny tensed slightly and averted his eyes, Oliver looked back at Nate. "Fine." He grumbled as he closed his eyes. Nate lifted his hand and placed his free hand on Oliver's shoulder so he wouldn't move. He dragged his hand across Oliver's face, taking care not to push so hard on his eyes.

"Hang on, don't open your eyes yet." Nate said softly as he wiped off his hand and used a clean edge of the towel to clean up the chunks of face paint that had gathered. Oliver snickered slightly. "What's so funny?" Nate asked him.

"I've never heard you talk in such a gentle voice to anyone other than Nyx. Careful or I might fall in love." Oliver teased Nate as he cleaned up the face paint.

Nate snorted softly. "Shut up." He responded sarcastically as he pulled the towel away. "Alright, you're done. Danny, you're up." Nate said as he gestured for the two guys to switch. Danny sat down on the ground in front of Nate as he pulled his snow white hair back with a cloth headband. Nate raised an eyebrow at him with a small smirk.

"What? I don't want black paint in my hair." Danny asked in a confident tone as he took off his glasses and held them in his hand. Nate chuckled slightly before he scooped more face paint in his hand.

"I didn't think you would be one to go for face paint, D." Rhys said as he scrolled through his phone as he laid in Nate's bed. He already has his face painted on.

"I thought we were done with that nickname." Danny responded as Nate smeared the face paint onto Danny's face. "Besides, it's Halloween and the first one we've been able to celebrate in years might I add."

"Consider yourselves lucky. Last year sucked, it was just a stupid Halloween party here on campus and there wasn't even any booze." Oliver said as he walked out of the bathroom after checking how he looked.

"Yeah, I consider myself lucky to be locked up in Zachariah's insane prison for years." Rhys responded sarcastically as he looked over at Oliver.

Oliver chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. "Uh, sorry...I didn't mean-"

"I know. I'm just fucking with you." Rhys cut him off as he looked back at his phone with a small smile.

"Well, Danny's done." Nate said as he stood up, wiping his hands off with another towel. Danny stood up too and looked at his friends.