Chapter 58: Say you love me.

Chaeyoung led you inside one of the rooms. Jihyo and Jeongyeon closed the door behind leaving you both alone. "So what was the surprise?" you asked once the door was closed and sat down on the bed.

"The surprise is... us," Chaeyoung replied as she was slowly walking towards you and sitting on your lap.

Your heart was racing quickly because it was already obvious what was going to happen as the girls left you both inside that room.

"I wanted to do something special... for you today..." she added while she was looking directly at you and caressing your cheeks.

"Which is?" you asked, you kept looking directly at her with your doe eyes. You noticed that Chaeyoung handed you a small box placing it on your palm. "What is this?" you asked.

"Open it... and you will know it," she replied while smiling at you in a really confident way.

The tension was already increasing quickly in between the two of you and the box on your hands started to get your attention more and more every time you looked at it.

Chaeyoung kept smiling while you were about to open it. "Oh, well, don't be slow, Y/N, I can't wait to see your reaction..." she added with a more playful tone as she kept caressing your cheeks.

Once you opened it you found two golden rings inside. You tilted your head to the side confused and looked back at up at her. "Are those.. what I think they are?" you asked hesitantly.

"Exactly, I have something really important to tell you..." she added as she kept caressing your cheek and as she got closer to you with a smile on her face.

"These are not just normal rings, these... are wedding rings..." she added as she looked at you and put the two rings on your right hand.

"I want you to be my wife, Y/N. I was thinking about it ever since I told you that it was too early for us to get married but I guess I was wrong.. I wanna marry you as soon as possible." she said as the butterflies in your belly started to grow more and more.

"Chaeyoung I- I don't know what to say.. I want to be your wife and I want you to be my wife.." you stuttered as you started tearing up with each passing second. You didn't know what to say, you didn't even know that Chaeyoung had such intentions after all the talk you had about marriage.

"Shhh, shhh... it is fine, darling, I wanted to make this moment perfect for you and me, you don't need to say any more words..." she said while wiping away your tears with her hands and your skin was already a bit warm because the heat was increasing between you both.

She was now really close to you, your faces were extremely close to the point where your breath was getting heavier.

"Kiss me, Y/N." she added with the sweetest tone you ever heard from her, she was waiting for your answer.

You nodded slowly before pressing your lips against hers for a passionate and slow kiss. You moaned softly when your lips touched but this time felt different, it felt more than just right.

Chaeyoung kept going for it and soon you were both so into their kiss that she moved her body and they both were now lying in the bed and she was kissing you back with a really deep and passionate kiss, it was as if all of her emotions and feelings were being released with every passing second.

She was now on top of you with the most romantic expression on her face as she started to get more comfortable about everything that was happening between you both.

"I love you, Y/N, I really do..." she said while smiling and her lips were still pressed against yours.

"You're serious about this right? I mean you're 100% sure?" you kept asking her just to make sure, your voice wasn't above a whisper. You were pinned down on the bed yet you had a sly smile on your face just being with her was enough for you to make you smile like an idiot.