Chapter 19: Cactus.

"Ay ay why did you leave us behind.." Jeongyeon complained, her face especially her lips were covered with Nayeon's lipstick.

You tried to remain calm and not burst into laughter. "Because we wanted to give you some space. It seemed like you both enjoyed making out with each other." you teased them with a playful wink and their jaws fell on the ground.

The fact that Nayeon and Jeongyeon were so shocked from your teasing made Chaeyoung laugh even harder. She was holding her stomach as she was looking at their faces, she had never seen them like this.

They were always so wild, seeing them like this was really surprising for Chaeyoung but she liked how they changed their expression and acted almost innocent, it was funny and adorable in the same time.

"You girls were really enjoying yourselves, huh?" Chaeyoung said in a playful tone, she couldn't believe how much fun you were having today.

"Chaeyoung not you too.." Jeongyeon shook her head wrapping her arm around Nayeon's waist smoothly.

You started at them and at Jeongyeon's actions that were smooth as hell taking notes. Well at least for when you were alone with Chaeyoung. You couldn't do much when friends were around except from the typical, holding hands, pecks on the cheek and lips, hugging etc.

Jeongyeon's and Nayeon's expressions changed so suddenly making you confused as you waited to hear what they wanted to say. "Chaeyoung's skirt is a bit revealing don't you think Y/N?" Jeongyeon said pointing at Chaeyoung's skirt.

Your eyes widen raising your eyebrows at the sudden comment. "What?" you replied and looked at Chaeyoung's skirt that seemed completely normal. It wasn't revealing much and it was weird that they thought about it. "It's not even revealing what are you on?" you added trying to defend Chaeyoung from whatever was going on on their heads.

"I mean look at it." Nayeon chimed in.

"She can wear whatever she wants what's your problem? I won't tell her what to wear?!" you said sounding steady clearly making sure that you were serious about this topic.

"What? It's normal? I want to look good and be cute, this skirt goes with my top that's why I chose it." she replied back with a serious tone, their concern had made her feel a bit self conscious.

She looked at her skirt and didn't see anything bad with it, the way it felt on her legs was perfect and she loved how it looked on her. It wasn't revealing at all or too short.

She was starting to feel like they were saying that to make fun of her or something.

"I mean boys could look at her with such a skirt.." Jeongyeon continued, yet you couldn't understand if they were joking about it or they were serious.

"Jeongyeon shut it truly. She can wear whatever she wants okay? You shouldn't look there in the first place.. calling others perverts when you're doing the same.." you mouthed pushing Jeongyeon with force back.

"Calm down Y/N we were just joking jeez.." Jeongyeon and Nayeon laughed as they tried to stop you.

Chaeyoung felt like they were joking and that was better than what she thought in that moment, maybe they wanted to put a bit of drama into your day to play with her in the same way she did with them in the past.

Chaeyoung decided to ignore what Jeongyeon said and not take it personally, she now realized that these two weren't so innocent as she thought.

She turned to you as you defended her, she was still holding your hand tight and she was smiling at you. "Thanks for standing up for me, my love." she said in a cute tone.