Chapter 56: Happy birthday to you.

Time skip (your birthday)

Third person's pov

You had just finished of your work and you were dropping Sana at her place. It was still evening so you thought that you would be alone at the apartment.

You didn't see Chaeyoung this morning because when you woke up she was already gone for work. Or that's what you thought. She didn't even texted you happy birthday which was odd either did your friends.

Once you got inside the apartment the light were off but then you noticed a figure in the distance. "Chaeyoung?!" you called out getting closer to the silhouette.

As you got closer to the silhouette, you realized that it was really her, Chaeyoung.

You just did not want to believe that the person that was in front of you was your girlfriend. You felt confused and excited at the same time.

Once you were closer, you could see that she was wearing a dress and high heels while she had a cake on her hands. She also had a bow on her hair and she had a soft smile on her face.

"Happy birthday, babe..." she said calmly as she kept staring at you with a flirty look on her face.

"Thank you so much.." you mouthed taking the cake from her hands and letting it on the table so you could just hug her and kiss her.

As you went towards her, she also looked a bit surprised. Her eyes were wide open as she looked at you.

You hugged her so gently and you did not even care about the cake, it was like you wanted to kiss her right away.

Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around you as well, she just did not want you to get away from her. Her eyes were also glowing at the moment, it was really a magical day for her now.

All of a sudden the door knocked and Chaeyoung immediately rushed to open it knowing that it was the girls, ready for the surprise. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo exclaimed happily and rushed to hug you.

"Thank you so much girls.." you muttered closing your eyes to enjoy the warmth of the hug.

"Surprise!" all of them shouted at the same time as all of them rushed towards you.

That was definitely a surprise for you as you were just expecting to be alone with Chaeyoung in your apartment so you just got very excited when the girls appeared.

They all started to hug and kiss you while they also gave you a lot of presents, everything was going well for you.

Chaeyoung just looked at you while she was smiling softly but there was also a little bit of jealousy as you were giving attention to all of them and not her.

"So let's go we have a mansion to explore and play some games.." Jeongyeon said pulling you all out of the apartment.

"Huh? What is going on?" you asked confused since you didn't know that there were more surprises coming up.

"Well, Jeongyeon thought that it would be a great idea to rent a mansion so that way we could spend the entire night there, we have a lot of fun things planned out right now. Don't worry about anything, it is gonna be fine." she added as she continued to smile and her facial expression was like asking you to follow her.

At least for now, you could say that she was trying to keep her composure, she was not trying to show that she was jealous of you giving attention to the other girls.

You were reading Chaeyoung's face because you noticed her expressions, you knew each other well to do so, and stayed with her while walking to Jeongyeon's car. "It's okay, I trust y'all.." you mouthed smiling at Chaeyoung before kissing her lips.