Chapter 57: Be ok.

"Hey guys.. We will go upstairs to start serving. You two can just stay here and.." Jeongyeon stopped while the others already caught her joke. "Having fun.." she continued.

You smiled shyly and nodded at Jeongyeon's words. You looked back at Chaeyoung as the girls were going upstairs with their towels around their bodies. "So I guess it's just us in this massive indoor pool.." you muttered.

She also blushed a little bit while she was hearing your voice being so soft and shakey after kissing her deeply in the lips.

"Y-Yes, it is just us two.. We are- alone now..." she said as she started to get lost in your eyes. She could feel how soft and delicate her lips were right now after all of that kissing.

She was just feeling really nervous because of the situation you both were in, you were both alone in the swimming pool and you both understood exactly what this situation meant.

"Okay then, let's take advantage of that.." you suggested, her waist was immediately held your hands pulling her be as close as you wanted. You liked the feeling of being inside the water with her to have some fun. Even the lighting there made the moment more romantic, the atmosphere was just perfect for both of you.

That moment felt romantic for both of you as you were the only two persons in the entire swimming pool.

You both started to make out again but this time, you could feel more of her on you, her body in a wet bikini touching yours was enough to just make both of you melt right now.

You were holding both of her legs while you both just could not stop smiling, it felt like you both were dreaming as the moment was just perfect right now.

You started caressing her thighs, your fingerprints touching her thighs lightly making her shiver. "Mmm this is the best birthday present I've ever received.." you mouthed between the kiss and smiled.

She could not say anything right now as she could just feel your fingers right now, your touch was really soft, gentle and her skin was really smooth which made your touch even better for her.

"You deserve the best, Y/N... just for you..." she said while she tried to hold her breath so she could enjoy the moment even more.
Your touch was enough to make her feel the butterflies in her stomach again, they were even getting stronger but she was really enjoying it.

"I love you.." you mumbled. You hugged her tightly, resting your head on her shoulder and splashing her back with water.

"I love you too, my love..." she said while her voice was getting lost in the kisses you both were having, she could even feel her heart pounding as the moment was just perfect for her.

When you hugged her tightly and put your head on her shoulder, she just decided to put her hands on your neck and kiss your neck in a way that you could never forget.

The kisses you both were sharing right now were really passionate and both of you were really losing your control.

While you made out you started splashing her body more and more before breaking the kiss and splashing her face. You laughed and continued splashing the water.

"Hey, hey, this is unfair! You cannot do that!" she said while she could barely talk because the splashes were interrupting her from talking normally.

Both of you were playing with the water in a way that was a lot of fun because the splashes would happen on different parts of your body, especially on the face.

"I will make you regret this..." she added as she was ready to do the same thing to you and try to get revenge on the splashes you were already doing on her.