Chapter 32: Nightmare.

After few hours passed, you were ready explore the place. You stood by the door waiting for Chaeyoung to get ready so you could go to the village for a walk and have fun.

Chaeyoung was ready to go out and explore the place with you, she was so excited that she even had time to dress up for you.

She wore a white shirt with a tie and she had a jean skirt right now, she was also wearing a pair of black booties.

She looked so amazing right now and her hair was tied up in a ponytail, she was so happy that you guys were going out to explore.

She walked towards you and smiled brightly looking at you with the brightest eyes, "Let's go, love." she muttered.

Out of the hotel, you found yourselves walking around this beautiful village when you noticed that Chaeyoung was pointing at an abandoned house and was slowly approaching it.

You grabbed her elbow and stopped her. "What are you doing?! It might be dangerous.." you said worriedly, your voice wasn't above whisper.

Chaeyoung looked back at you with a smile on her face as she was still trying to approach the abandoned house. Her eyes were glued on the creepy house and her curiosity was taking over her.

Your voice was so sweet and you were so protective towards her that it made her heart beat faster.

She looked back at you and she shook her head before she kept moving and she walked towards the abandoned house, she wanted to see this place herself.

You could see fear on her face but she seemed ready to experience it. "Chaeyoung?!" you said rushing from behind her as she was going on the back yard of the house. The back yard was full of garbage and stuff and Chaeyoung looked amazed.

"That's illegal Chaeyoung.." you mouthed quietly as you tried to stay as close as you could to her and not to make any noise.

Chaeyoung was so determined to look around the house itself that she was about to enter, she tried to look for the backdoor but you were trying to stop her right now but she was already in the backyard of the abandoned house.

She then found the back door and opened it slowly, she tried to walk inside the house but you were keeping a hold of the door.

Her eyes were looking at you and she wasn't talking, she just wanted to take a look right now.

"Chaeyoung what the hell let's leave!" you muttered trying to pull her away from the door but she dragged you inside and closed the door behind. You sighed and tried to walk out of the house because it smelled awfully.

"Why are you being so overprotective of me.. I just wanted to look at it for a short while." she mumbled while her voice started to sound annoyed but she still wanted to be sweet and lovely to you.

Your words were not going in her ears and she kept walking around and trying to look in every room of the house.

She was exploring and she loved seeing things that was abandoned in a beautiful place like this.

She found nothing right now but she just wanted to stay here for a few minutes but it seemed as if you didn't wanted to stay at all.

"Okay do whatever you want but I'm not staying in here. Not a single second." you stated holding your nose not letting the awful smell come in you since it made you want to vomit.

You rushed out of the house and feel down on the ground ready to throw up. The house smelled like dead body and it made your mind spin.

Chaeyoung took her time to explore the house as you said so to do whatever she wanted.