Chapter 36: Get loud.

Chaeyoung turned even more red and she sighed softly before answering Mr. Kim. "She is a woman. Her name is Y/N and she is working as a lawyer. She also plays plays guitar with me. She is quite successful in what she does."

She couldn't think of any other answer right now and she hoped that Mr. Kim would ask other questions about her because she was really anxious about everything that had been said so far in this interview.

Mr. Kim looked at Chaeyoung and he seemed really surprised at her answer. He wrote something in his pad before looking at her again in a friendly way. "You have a lover and it's a woman? You are a woman too, right? You know they will be a lot of rumours with you and other idols that might effect your relationship, right?" he asked softly as he looked at her with a concerned expression.

This answer caught him completely off guard and he seemed really curious to find the reason why Chaeyoung had a female lover instead of a male lover. This could be a good or a bad thing for the whole interview.

Chaeyoung started to feel more nervous as Mr. Kim kept on asking deeper and more personal questions.

"Yes... I am a woman and so is my lover. I am fully aware that there will be rumors in the industry but I have no problem with that... We don't care about the rumors anyway, we both are adults and we are happy together." She answered calmly and she hoped that Mr. Kim didn't have a problem with this topic.

She felt that talking about personal topics during and interview might backfire but she decided to be honest and she hoped that she didn't make a mistake.

Mr. Kim nodded slowly at her answer and he seemed to understand her side on the whole problem with the rumors and being an artist.

He wanted to hear more about her personality so he wrote something on his pad again before speaking again.

"You've mentioned that you're mature and an adult and that you know what you're doing, however, the industry in which you work might require you to act in a certain way or look a certain way that you might find not comfortable. Will you be able to act the way that we want from you to maintain your image?" He asked with a neutral tone.

Chaeyoung understood what Mr. Kim was implying and she was ready to answer this question. She really wanted this job and she would do her best to maintain the image of the artist that they wanted even if that means she would have to change herself a bit.

"Yes, I know what it takes to be successful in this industry and I am willing to do anything in order to maintain my image." She said confidently and she didn't look at Mr. Kim this time.

She had to convince him about all the questions that he was asking on a personal and professional level.

Mr. Kim nodded and wrote something else on the notepad before speaking once again. "I want you to think about this job interview as a casting for the role as a girl singer artist. You are a good candidate but there are some things that I want you to do." He said calmly.

Chaeyoung felt a bit more nervous now that it seemed more like a role play for her. She put on a smile and her eyes were glued in Mr. Kim.

"I want you to sing a verse from one of your songs, this is our final part of the interview." Mr. Kim finished his sentence.

Chaeyoung quickly opened her phone and searched in her notes to find one of her songs so she could sing a verse for Mr. Kim.

She read the lyrics quickly before looking at the manager and starting to rap with confidence and feeling the words as she put all of this emotions and feelings as she rapped.

She made sure to use different tones in her voice as she rapped with all of her heart and tried to be convincing enough to make him hire her. She really wanted this job and she was giving it her all in the interview.