Chapter 21: Scandal.

Well the girl didn't stopped there she followed you outside as well. You tried to stop Chaeyoung from beating the girl up. "Calm down I can handle this.." you said cupping her face and kissing her in front of the girl to show her with who you were in love with.

The girl's look changed when you gave Chaeyoung a kiss, the girl was kind of disgusted and annoyed after seeing you, Chaeyoung felt proud of you and her face was smiling from how much she loved that you did that.

You were so brave yet so sweet and she couldn't help herself but to kiss you again after the girl left you.

"I love you.." her voice was whispering slowly as you were still staring at each other, her smile grew bigger as she gave you another kiss.

"Mhm say it again.." you muttered sweetly, your lips brushing with hers as you talked and feeling her breath hitting your lips. The tension raising between you.

"I'm in love with you.." she whispered to you once again, her hands were on your body and she was slowly feeling your figure.

You made her feel safe and she was so thankful for it, she didn't have the words for the way you made her feel but she tried to express it.

"Don't doubt it, it's always going to be you." she said in a sweet tone and she kissed you lightly to the cheeks. Her lips were on yours for a split of second but she couldn't resist.

You laughed softly as you looked at her lips and then back at her eyes while pressing your fronts together. "I love you too." you mouthed happily while kissing her passionately letting yourself give in the moment.

Everything felt so good in her head and she was slowly losing herself in the kiss. You were kissing her softly and it made her feel really good.

She had to stand up on her tip toes in order to fully kiss you because you were taller than her but that was fine because it made her feel small and loved in your hands.

She was losing control and her hands were all over your body as you kept kissing, her heart was thumping.

As you kissed you felt Chaeyoung's stomach growling and smiled before pulling away. "Are you hungry my love?" you asked placing your hand on her stomach. 

Her eyes were slightly closed, she was filled of euphoria and she felt happy. When you asked her if she was hungry she suddenly knew what she was feeling, she was indeed hungry.

"I haven't eaten anything, I'm quite hungry actually.." her voice was soft and she was blushing a lot.

You made her feel so much better by putting your hand on her stomach, you always knew what she needed.

"Alright let's go find something for you to eat.." you said interlocking your fingers as you walked side by side down the night streets of Paris. It was late and not many shops were open so you just searched on your phone for open stores hoping that you would find at least one open. 

You found a fast food place after a while and once you got an order to eat you sat on one of the nearby benches.

Chaeyoung still couldn't take her eyes off you, the way your hair was shining in the darkness of the night made her smile.

"Is it good?" you asked as you watched her eat tying her hair in a low ponytail so her hair wouldn't fall on her face.

Her mouth was full but she still gave you an answer. "It's delicious. I missed good food but your company could make me eat rocks." her words were true, and it didn't come across as a joke for her.

She was feeling too full all of a sudden as she ate her food fast but you took care of her once again.

She liked that you tied her hair so it wouldn't bother her, but she wished to kiss you too. "You're so thoughtful of me." she looked at you with my mouth full.