Chapter 45: Room.

Next morning

You slept on the couch while Chaeyoung and Binna slept together in your room. You walked inside and noticed that they were still sleep. You closed the door of the room and decided to make breakfast for all of you.

You made some traditional fluffy Japanese soufflé pancakes with homemade whipped cream and fresh strawberries. You also made coffee for you and Chaeyoung while for Binna you had milk or orange juice, whatever she preferred.

Chaeyoung was asleep right next to Binna, she was really tired but she just couldn't stop watching over the little girl. She felt like her older sister right now and she couldn't deny it.

She finally woke up and she saw you cooking in the kitchen by yourself. A smile appeared out of nowhere on her face and she nodded at you.

"That looks delicious, Y/N..." she said with a shy tone, she still felt tired but she wanted to try the delicious food you were preparing.

"Oh good morning! I didn't notice you?!" you said cleaning up your hands before hugging her and kissing her. "Did you sleep well?" you asked brushing her hair off her face.

Chae nodded and she blushed as you approached her and you gave her a hug. She hugged you back and she pressed her head into your shoulder.

"Yes, I did. I guess I had the best sleep in my life because of Binna. She looked like an angel to me." she said in a really cute tone, she was so cute that morning.

She sighed and she looked at the food on the table, her heart skipped a beat when she saw that and her stomach started to rumble really loud. "You always know what I'm craving, my love."

You and Chaeyoung continued hugging, bringing each other closer for a deeper and longer kiss as Binna walked in. She raised an eyebrow playfully and cleared her throat getting you back to reality. "Good morning Binna!" you exclaimed and did a high five with her.

"S-Sorry... We were just..." Chae tried to explain herself but she couldn't find words to describe what happened last night.

Binna looked at the two of you and she giggled as she hugged you both and she gave you a small peck on each cheek.

"Good morning, Y/N unnie! Good morning Chaeyoung unnie!" Binna said with a big smile on her face.

Chaeyoung sighed and she hugged Binna once again. "Good morning, my angel." she said with a soft tone.

After the hug y'all sat on the table and ate the breakfast you prepared for everyone. Binna seemed to be really hungry and ate quickly her breakfast

"Do you like it?" you asked both of them as you took a sip of your coffee. You didn't ate much since you enjoyed your coffee more.

Chae nodded and she finished eating all of her food quickly... She couldn't wait to eat that amazing breakfast, it was delicious.

"Yes, I love it. Your food always taste delicious, Y/N. Thank you." she smiled, she looked at you and she tapped your head with one hand.

Binna finished as fast as Chae but she waited for you to be done. Her hair was all messy and she wasn't smiling right now... She wanted to play with you.

"Y/N unnie will play with me?!" she asked happily.

"Do you want to take out Nereri and Logan while Chaeyoung unnie gets ready for work?" you suggested to the little girl as you finished your coffee and stood up from the table.

Binna looked excited when you mentioned Nereri and Logan. She stood up from the table and she waited for you by the door.

"Yes! I wanna play with them." she said as she hugged your right leg and she started shaking you.

Chaeyoung got up from her seat and she started to get ready for work without saying a word. She still felt really tired. But she couldn't get mad at Binna for asking you to play with her.

You got inside the room where Chaeyoung was and closed the door while Binna was in the living room playing with the dogs. "You're leaving already?" you asked. You sat on the edge of the bed and watched her change.

Chaeyoung looked at you and nodded with a shy smile on her face. She was already dressed in uniform now. So if she could hurry a little bit, she would be leaving in a few minutes.

"Yeah... I need to go to the studio... They have been really demanding these days." she said trying to fix her hair a little bit but she still felt tired.

She was wearing a cute navy blue top and a white skirt. She also had some light make up, so she looked really cute. "I'm looking good?" she asked you.

You stood up and walked over to her, you placed your hands on her waist and looked down at her checking her out. "You look stunning.." you mouthed placing a light kiss on her lips.

She blushed and she tried to stop smiling because you were too tempting.

"Mmm... You better stop, my love, or I'm gonna be late for work." she said with a teasing tone and a small pouty face.

She took a deep breath and she walked towards the door, but she stopped right in front of you. "Y/N... Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah of course." you replied and stared back at her with your innocent eyes. You didn't want her to go but it was her job and her dream.

Chae bit her lower lip and she looked a little bit nervous but she was going to ask you a favor anyway.

"I want Binna to stay here with us... As our daughter." she asked you while staring to your eyes, wanting an answer right away. She felt her stomach turning upside down while saying those words.

"P-Please, Y/N..." she said in a soft tone. "Please let her stay."

"Alright but we still have to go to the police for the papers you know." you said patting her back gently and got out of the room finding Binna playing around with Nereri and Logan while having a big smile on her face.

"Of course I do, Y/N. We can't let anyone know who she really is... And in the meantime, she will be with us and we will take care of her." she said in a shy tone.

She looked at you once again, hoping that you would say something.

"I want to be her mother... I want her to have a good and safe life. Please, please, allow us to be her family..." she asked one more time, looking at you with puppy eyes.

"And what about your career you're already working on your debut solo album with the company.." you said. You both looked at Binna who was having fun in your house and she seemed to enjoy both of your company.

Binna like it was your own child and you really didn't want her to go away or back to her family. Chaeyoung looked down at you with sad eyes this time.

"She has to be safe... That's more important than my debut album. I can't leave her with her mother... I really can't. She is innocent and she shouldn't suffer just because her mom was irresponsible... She is also our daughter, I can't let her go." she explained to you.

"Besides, you know that I love to take care of children... That's why I have always dreamed of having a baby on my own." she said softly.

"I know that we both wanted to have our own child but-" you were about to finish your sentence when Chaeyoung cut you off, placing her index finger on your lips to shush you.

"Sssh... No buts, my love." she whispered while looking at you with a serious stare.

She then nodded. She made up her mind already and she wasn't going to change that anytime soon. She liked Binna and she wanted to take care of her.

"We can do this, Y/N. I promise you won't regret it." she said with confidence.

Binna was still playing and she started to laugh out loud. That girl was really innocent and pure. She deserves to be happy.

————————————————

A/N: Hello I just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be able to update often due to my broken wrist but I'll try my best to! Have a great day/night, eat well and stay safe!!