Chapter 53: Basics.

Time skip

The three girls had left leaving you and Chaeyoung alone to your apartment. "Phew what an evening.. By the way is Binna at my mother's house?" you asked Chaeyoung just to make sure that Binna was in safe hands.

"Yes, she is." Chaeyoung replied with a soft smile. She was a bit happy to be alone with you now, she wanted to make up for the time you spent at the hospital and she was ready to spoil you.

"Your mother is also taking good care of her. I made sure that Binna was in the best hands." She moved closer to you and tried to look into your eyes.

"Tell me if you need anything. Anything at all." she said as she placed her hand on your cheek.

"Anything?" you asked and thought about what she told you. You nodded and looked back at her. You noticed how she had place her legs over yours while you both were sitting on the couch. "I definitely need something but who knows.." you teased and shrugged.

"You don't need to be shy. I understand what you want." Chaeyoung said with a faint grin on her face as she was slowly trying to make you understand that she was ok with it.

She moved closer and she was now on top of you, with her legs wrapped around your body, holding you tight against her.

Her face was close to yours and she was smiling widely at you. "You can have it..." she whispered. Her eyes were sparkling as she was ready for your move.

You noticed that Chaeyoung was wearing one of your oversized tshirts and shook your head as you smirked. "Do you like the way my tshirt feels on your body?" you asked playfully wrapping your hands around her waist and seductively caressing her sides.

"I love it..." Chaeyoung whispered and then quickly pulled you closer to her.

She was still holding you with her legs too, her hands were on your neck and your waist.

She was caressing your neck and she was still smiling, there was not a single trace of fear or doubt in your actions.

"Do you like the way my body feels against you? I wonder, since I am not wearing anything.." she whispered as she started to slowly move her body up and down against yours.

"Woah.. you're telling me that you don't wear anything underneath my t-shirt?" you asked shocked with a soft moan. You gripped her waist tighter. You didn't know what to do, you were puzzled.

"Mmm... I think you should find out by yourself." Chaeyoung said as she moved even more against your body.

"I guess you like feeling my bare skin against you, don't you?" she whispered and gave you a sexy look.

Her face was close to your lips, she was waiting for you to make a move. She wanted you to take the lead and show her how much you desired her.

"Oh you're playing dirty now.." you laughed, noticing how close your faces were. You knew you had to wait a little longer just to tease her and make her crave you more.

You could see some sparks in Chaeyoung's eyes, she was breathing slowly as she was waiting for you and she was ready for whatever was going to happen next.

She wanted you to make that move and kiss her, but she was also enjoying to see how frustrated you were.

"Don't wait too much or you can lose your chance..." she said in a low voice, trying to lure you in and to see how you would react.

"Lose my chance? That's impossible.." you mouthed and watched as Chaeyoung stood up from your lap. You raised your eyebrows and immediately grabbed her waist pulling back to sit on your lap. "Where do you think you're going?" you asked.