Chapter 31: Four-leaf Clover.

Time skip (the day of the trip)

"Are you ready?" you asked holding and carrying your things. Nereri and Logan would stay at her mother's house so you wouldn't have to worry much about them.

Chaeyoung nodded at your words, now she was finally ready for this trip she had been waiting for awhile now. She took a deep breath in and then she took your hand as you both held things and went outside your apartment.

The morning was quite cold but the both of you wanted to experience the cold together. Her smile was beaming as she saw you carrying everything she needed for this trip.

"Thank you babe for doing a lot, you always do everything for me but i don't want you to do everything." she spoke softly as she put her hand on your shoulder.

You placed your things in the back of the car carefully before going in to the drivers seat and started driving away. The drive would be 2,5 hours so you two had some time to enjoy the nature while passing with the car.

Chaeyoung was looking at the scenery out of the car's window, she loved nature and this was another reason why she was looking forward to this trip even more.

The car was also comfortable for her to sit inside and she couldn't wait to start the drive and spend some time with you.

"Is the drive going to be long?" she asked you softly while still admiring the beautiful scenery right now.

Her eyes were still on the horizon and the road that was ahead of you when you were going to drive.

"Around 2.5 hours." you claimed happily. You kept your eyes on the road focusing as much as you could for both of your safety. You had this habit of driving with one hand yet you were still more careful when you did so.

She smiled back at you while still looking outside, her eyes were still glued to the scenery that was changing each minute.

"We're going to spend a whole week right..?" she asked you in a quiet tone. Her curiosity about the trip was starting to rise once again, she wanted to know how every second of this trip is going to be like.

"Yep for a week." you replied. You placed your free palm on her thigh and giving it a little squeeze reassuring her that everything would go smoothly on this trip.

She was blushing a little because you placed your free hand on her thigh, she liked you touching her a lot.

You both were so close right now and she wanted more of this, the whole trip she wanted you to touch her and she wanted you to kiss her and show her your love with actions. Her thigh was getting warmer but she liked it, she didn't want to move away from your hand.

Her face was still looking straight ahead of her but she kept her eyes on the road, the view was getting better and better with every minute passing. The car grew quieter as you both settled into the rhythm of the road and the music.

"Are you enjoying the car ride?" you asked out of the blue to break the silence between you. You really wanted to take a moment and look at her but you knew you couldn't do that right now.

Chaeyoung started to look at your face and smiled even more, she was so attracted to your voice. She was admiring your hand on the steering wheel and the way your arm was on her thigh.

"Mhm.. it's really relaxing, I like it so much and you make it even better." Chaeyoung murmured, her eyes closing slightly as she leaned back against the headrest.

Her eyes looked back at the horizon as she was still enjoying the view and the wind in her hair.

She was looking at the few clouds in the sky that were moving ahead of you and the trees that were dancing right now. "You're always so considerate." she took a deep breath, trying to stay cool in front of you.