Chapter 22: Love countdown.

Your last day had started with a lot of activities and fun, y'all enjoyed your time there all together. It was almost evening and y'all were wearing your comfy clothes as you walked to the Eiffel Tower getting ready to enter the elevator and go all the way up to the tower.

As the elevator started moving you felt your knees weak since you were going higher and higher. You started fidgeting your finger and biting your lips as you looked down. "I can overcome it, I can overcome it.." you muttered to yourself as you tried to calm down.

You were afraid of heights and that didn't surprise her, she was actually thinking about how you were going to react in the elevator.

"Relax. You can make this." she told you in a sweet voice as she put her hands on your back to calm you down, "I'm here with you."

You were fidgeting with your fingers and she could see how anxious you were. She smiled at you and took your hand in hers to make sure you felt safe, the elevator kept going up and it made her heart thud hard.

"Thank you.." you mouthed closing your eyes to avoid looking around and making yourself more nervous and anxious. You were thankful that Chaeyoung was by your side every time you needed her and now was one of those moments.

She knew you were afraid, and as the elevator went up and up she felt your grip to her hand stronger.

There were a lot of tourists in the elevator so it didn't help either, but seeing you hold on to her hand was enough to make her feel calm.

She looked at you as you closed your eyes while she continued to hold your hand, she could feel your emotions and that made her nervous too, it was scary.

As you finally reached your floor she sighed before opening the doors, the tower was magnificent and beautiful.

"Wait wait don't go far.." you said running a bit from behind her to keep her close and pressing your bodies together. Since you were from behind her you wrapped your hands around her waist and rested your head on her shoulder.

Chaeyoung was surprised that you suddenly pressed yourselves together but her face lit up with a light blush when you did so.

You wrapped your hands around her waist and she was trying to hold her own emotions, the view in front of her was beautiful and she felt happy and glad to be with you in that moment.

She didn't want to let you go and she liked that you felt comfortable enough to rest your head on her shoulder. This was like her dream, she wanted to stay here with you forever and it felt like an eternity.

You felt like your fear of heights was gone now that you were all over her. You watched the view in front of you and enjoyed the moment you had right now. "It's beautiful isn't it?" you mouthed next to her ear.

She let out a small hum in agreement when you talked to her, her eyes were looking at the beautiful view.

The sun was starting to go down and the sky was filled with beautiful colors and the trees and buildings in front of you were making her feel so good.

"This is what beauty is." she said in a soft voice and looked at you before looking away, she was still embarrassed to keep talking.

You looked so cute when you were watching the view, you seemed so distracted from reality with this beautiful view in front of her.

Time skip

You were walking after you got down the Eiffel Tower. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were walking in front of you hand in hand while you were beside Chaeyoung and your hands were brushing with each other. You grabbed her hand and immediately interlocked your fingers.