Chapter 59: 1 to 10.

(smut warning!! you can skip the
part of it)

After the ceremony

"Hey Binna would you mind staying at your grandma's with Nereri and Logan?" you asked Binna as you two were alone outside to get some fresh air.

"No problem but come pick me up tomorrow, pretty please!" Binna said with a pout that made your heart melt. You nodded and patted her head as you watched her run towards your mother.

Once they all left you found that the girls were still there. "Oh Y/N hey! This is my girlfriend Dahyun, Dahyun this is Y/N my boss." Sana said to you and you bowed at Dahyun before you two introduced yourselves.

"Do you all know where Chaeyoung is?" you asked the girls that were chatting there to get to know each other better.

"She's probably inside with her mother and brother.." Jeongyeon said and guided you inside so you could find her. "Oh god I can't believe you're married Y/N.." Jeongyeon added.

"Well you think I can?!" you replied with a laugh and noticed Chaeyoung in the distance with her mother. "Are you ready to go back home?" you asked Chaeyoung who was sitting down on a chair.

Chaeyoung was sitting down with her mother and her brother in her dress, she was still really happy about everything but she felt a bit tired because of everything she had to do this whole day.

She turned her head back to look at you and she said "Yes, Y/N... Let's go back home. It is time to relax, don't you think?" she added while smiling and she was already giving a little kiss to each side of your cheeks.

Chaeyoung then got up and she walked towards you taking your hands and she was ready to go back home.

"Alright then let's go. Binna will stay at my mother's for tonight." you said as you both walked out greeting the girls before leaving. You got inside your car and drove back to your apartment.

Chaeyoung was a bit tired but she was still excited to go home, the girls were all so supportive and the wedding was just perfect.

She looked at you with a big smile and she kept on caressing the top of your hands.

"Shall we make a small stop before arriving home?" she asked and you realized that she was looking for an excuse for both of you to be more close and intimate.

You narrowed your eyebrows confused before nodding. "Yeah sure.. What happened?" you said and stopped on the side of the road on an empty street.

Chaeyoung laughed and she was now looking at you with a really romantic and playful tone.

"Well you see... I just wanted to take advantage of the moment... before arriving home," she said while moving herself closer to you.

"Would you mind if I?" she added with a big smile but she was still waiting for your permission for her idea.

"Let's go to the back.." you said and opened the front door to go to the backseats and have some fun with her.

———————smut———————

Blushing deeply at your words and actions, Chaeyoung couldn't help but feel her heart race. She moved closer to you, her hands gently touching your skin as you explored each other's bodies in the confined space of the car. "Y/N..." she mouthed.

"Yeah?" you replied. Your hands moved underneath her wedding dress slowly starting to remove her underwear.

"Mmm... that feels so good." gasping softly at your touch, Chaeyoung bit her lower lip nervously yet excitedly. She leaned back against the car seat, giving you better access as she closed her eyes, feeling your fingers against her sensitive skin.