Chapter 8: Brave.

You continued smiling at her and gave her a peck on the forehead before caressing her cheek gently. You stood up from the bed and took your phone. "I have to go back to my apartment.. Momo will be back soon." you claimed.

"So soon? But we just got started.." she said with a slight smile on her face as she looked up at you.

Her cheeks turned pink as she remembered that you and Momo had a relationship together, but she didn't want to say anything about it.

She kept laying down on her bed as her eyes kept looking at you for a few more seconds.

She started blushing even more as her eyes couldn't resist the temptation to look at your lips again.

You laughed and patted her head. "I have some things to discuss with her you know.." you mouthed with your sweet voice. You never thought you could finally work out together again. You wanted to give it a chance. Just you and her.

The tingle in her body came back, but her mind was filled with different thoughts. "I understand I guess." she rolled her eyes for a second, trying to act playful and teasing you.

Her hand started caressing your cheek again, trying to pull you closer to her. "But you can't leave just yet." she whispered softly as she was looking at your lips again, wanting to kiss you once more.

"Oh come on don't be selfish.. I love you.." you muttered and leaned in to capture her lips while you had a warm smile on your face.

Her lips met yours as you continued kissing. The smell of your perfume mixed with the taste of your lips, she couldn't stop it anymore. Your words were just too much for her to take it.

"Say that again.." she giggled quietly as she kept her lips pressed against yours. Her hand started caressing your hair while her eyes were still looking at you. She never thought she could fall so hard for a person, but the feeling was there the whole time.

"Hmmm? What you wanna hear..?" you asked in a low tone as your faces were inches away only looking at each others lips.

"Say you love me again.." she whispered quietly as she kept pulling your lips toward hers. She was starting to feel a lot of emotions right now.

Her heart was about to burst from the feeling that she was experiencing. As your words were the only thing in her mind right now, she couldn't concentrate on anything else your body was so hot against hers and your lips were so sweet.

"I love you.. maybe too much.." you said playfully. Your lips pressed against hers once again. This was a feeling you only felt when you were first together and now it was back, you felt your heart fluttering.

"I love you so much more.." she whispered and kissed your lips again, she had to hold your body close to hers to make sure the kiss lasted longer.

She felt the blood rushing through her head and her body. Your lips were the sweetest thing she's ever had in her life, but your words were the most important thing to her at this minute.

She kept her lips pressed against yours, enjoying this moment of yours. She could hear her heartbeat faster than ever and her breathing was irregular.

"I have to go now okay?" you muttered after breaking the kiss and looking at her with your puppy yet lovely eyes. You were willing to make things better for all or nothing.

That was the last thing she wanted to hear at this moment. She didn't care if there was someone else waiting for you, but her whole body was still trembling and her heart was still racing very very fast.

She didn't want you to leave just to go back to your girlfriend, but she couldn't say anything and that made her sad.

She gave you a small kiss on the lips, knowing that you have someone else waiting for you. "I'm going to miss you a lot.." she whispered softly.