Chapter 49: Good at love.

Few hours later

"Shall we go pick up Binna from my mother's house?" you asked getting up from the couch, placing your hands on your hips.

"Yes, of course! Let's go get her and ask her how her weekend with Grandma was. I'm sure she had a good time!" Chaeyoung said with a big smile on her face.

She was really excited to pick Binna up. She loved this sweet child and now, she was her daughter and a really important member of her new family.

"Let's go now, Binna must be waiting for us." she said as she put on her shoes and she took your hand to go outside.

"I bet she did.. She was with her grandma and Nereri and Logan so I don't think she had a bad time there." you said and laughed. You started walking side by side on the streets looking around and chatting.

"I'm so happy knowing that she always have a lot of fun with Grandma, Nereri and Logan. She has a lot of fun but that doesn't mean she doesn't miss us." Chaeyoung grabbed your hands and she gave you a little kiss on the cheek.

"I really appreciate what your mother has done for us. She is the perfect grandma for Binna." She was talking to you with a really sweet tone and a soft smile showing up in her face.

"I can already imagine Binna chasing Nereri and Logan or throwing balls at them to catch." you laughed at the image of Binna playing around with your dogs. She was way to cute to handle.

"Yeah! I can imagine a scene of that too! Binna smiling, having a lot of fun and being playful against our dogs" Chaeyoung was also imagining that cute scene, she loved how Binna was playing with her imagination.

"And then maybe she comes back to us a bit messy and dirty but that's what she does most of the time, right?" She asked you while smiling.

"For real.. Sometimes I just wonder how my mother can take care of Binna and both Nereri and Logan, it surprises me.." you joked. You were right outside your mother's house and walked over to the door knocking it gently.

You both walked up to the door and Chaeyoung knocked on it carefully.

The door opened slowly and your mother greeted both you and Chaeyoung with a smile on her face.

"Hello! It's good to see you again" your mother greeted you both with a welcoming tone while looking at you and Chaeyoung. She looked happy to see you both here together.

"Hello mom.." you said and gave her a big hug before entering the house. It was quiet inside and it smelled like she had baked something delicious. "Where is Binna?" you asked her taking a sit on your favourite armchair.

"She is in the garden, in her playhouse... Go around to the back, my dear" she said to you while she also greeted Chaeyoung with a smile. She sat next to you and she was holding a plate with some cookies.

"I baked some treats for you and Chaeyoung. I hope you both like them" she said with a lot of kindness in her tone.

"Aw thank you mom you didn't have to.." you said with a pout and hugged her again. You then went on the back with Chaeyoung to find Binna.

"Binna sweetheart we are here!" you shouted loud enough for Binna to hear. Binna was in her playhouse playing with other dolls just to pass the time.

She heard your voice and she left the playhouse in a hurry. She ran towards you and she hugged you while she had a big smile on her face.

"I missed you, Y/N and Chaeyoung! I'm glad you're back!" she said to you while she hugged you so tightly.

"What's that on mommy Chaeyoung's neck?" she said as she tried to look at Chaeyoung with a curious expression.