Chapter 34: Depend on you.

The sun was now setting and the night was coming at its peak. You were sitting in the balcony of the hotel room enjoying the nature and the fresh air that it had. The mountains looked amazing from the sight of the balcony so seeing something like this made you relax. 

Chaeyoung was next to you and she was feeling relaxed as well, the fresh air in the outside was soothing for her and she enjoyed being able to spend the time with you and not think about the case.

She was enjoying the nature and the mountains that the village had.

"I am so glad we came here." she smiled softly before leaning her head on your shoulder while looking at the night sky.

She enjoyed watching the stars as well from this balcony and there was nothing better than sharing this moment with you.

"Mmm me too." you nodded and looked back at her as she continued to look at the scene in front of her with big eyes like she was a little kid exploring the world. You laughed softly and looked at the direction she was looking at.

Chaeyoung smiled as she felt the wind touching her and making her hair move. She felt so happy, this was a calm day and she really needed it. Chaeyoung turned her head to see you as she laid her head on your shoulder once again.

"Do you think that blonde hair will suit me?" she muttered as her eyes were focusing on you now. She knew that this question was out of the blue but she really wanted your option about it.

You tilted your head to the side and made a confused expression, placing your index finger on your chin as you thought about what she just asked you. "Well yeah. I think it would make you look.." you stopped and took a deep breath as you imagined her with blonde hair.

"Go on, say it." Chaeyoung chuckled softly and nudged you as she got her hair out of her face and moved closer to you.

Her eyes were wide open as she wanted to hear what you were going to say and if she should really try having blonde hair and change her look completely.

"I want to hear it." she whispered in an innocent voice as she kept on leaning towards you.

"I- uh- yeah.. I wanted to say beautiful.. yeah beautiful.." you stuttered in attempt to find the right words yet it was difficult because you didn't want to say only that she would be just beautiful but more than that.

Chaeyoung blushed again and she liked when you called her beautiful even if she was being a bit embarrassing for her as well. She really liked the new compliment and she liked hearing those words from you.

"Do you think I would look hot in it?" she asked with a sly grin while looking at you with that face of hers as if she was the best looking person in the world right now.

"Aish why are you asking me this type of questions now.." you sighed rolling your eyes as you tried to avoid her question and not answer honestly and directly towards her because you were really nervous and your cheeks were already red from it.

"Why not? It's just a small, little, question~" she chuckled again as she kept on nudging you like a cat would do.

The cub looked at you again and she liked this reaction that you were having towards her, it was like the more she teased you like this the more red your face would get.

"Come on, say it." she smiled teasing you more as she enjoyed your red face and your flustered look before looking away as you probably wanted to avoid looking at her too.

"I don't understand blah blah blah." you said closing your eyes and walking inside the room. You sat on the bed knowing that this conversation would keep on going till Chaeyoung heard the answer she wanted. But a little tease wouldn't hurt.