Chapter 14: Bouquet.

You exited the museum and it was already dark outside. There was a flower shop across the museum. You walked there with her by your side.

"Those white roses look good don't you think?" you said pointing with your finger at the flowers without telling her what you had in mind.

She immediately took your hint and she smiled at you as you were looking at the flowers so beautifully. She took a look at them and she agreed, they were beautiful just like you.

She was standing next to you, thinking about if you'd do what she expected you to do. Her eyes couldn't stop looking at you and at the white roses that she could see. Her heart was beating fast.

You got inside the flower shop and asked the lady there if you could have a bouquet of those white roses. The lady made you one as you paid her. You walked out with the bouquet and handed it to Chaeyoung.

"Here, this is a small gift for you." you mouthed lowering your head to hide your blushing face.

Her eyes widened as she took the flowers from you and she looked at the bouquet and then back at you, noticing your blushing lips and cheeks.

You were adorable with your gift for her, however she couldn't wait to give something back at you for all of the sweet things you were making for her.

"Thank you so much, darling.." she said gently and her lips were looking to yours right now as she wanted to kiss you again. Her fingers were touching the bouquet and they were so soft, she wanted to keep them forever.

"Do you like them?" you asked wrapping your arm around her shoulders as you started walking. Your face was close to hers.

"Like them? I absolutely love them." she said while her cheeks were blushing and she was smiling.

Her head was resting on your shoulder and she looked at you again as she felt you pulling her closer.

"You can't imagine how much I love them." she replied, as she kept touching your arm and looking at you with love to let you know how truly grateful she was for your little gift.

"I'm glad." you said with a nod and kissed her on the cheek softly, then on her neck and in the end on her lips to tease her.

She was speechless because of all the butterflies in her stomach and how hot her face was. You made every single part of hers feel good and she just wanted you to keep doing what you were doing.

"You're going to kill me, darling.." she said while looking at your blushing lips again, she wanted to grab your face and kiss you right now.

"Mmm really? How?" you mumbled giving her more pecks, your arm travelling down her body gripping her waist firmly. You felt those butterflies in your stomach and your soul was about to leave your body.

She giggled as your lips were giving her all the pecks around her body and it was making her body shiver.

Your arm was around her waist and she felt more and more attracted to you the moment you were grabbing her, she was feeling you and she couldn't get enough of your touch once again.

"Just this, this is killing me.." she said with a deep and loud moan. She couldn't bear this feeling anymore, you were truly driving her crazy.

"Shh calm down we are still in the streets.." you whispered with a laugh and patted her back gently.

"Oh god.." she sighed trying to calm down her breathing, but her brain couldn't bear you and your cute smile right now.

She was laughing with you and she wanted to take your hand again, so she did.