Chapter 37: Next page.

(smut warning!! you can skip the
part of it)

Time skip (2 weeks later)

Chaeyoung was coming back to the apartment again after a long day of training. She couldn't believe how much a lot of things could change in a few weeks.

She had a few bruises from dancing and she was mentally tired after everything that she had to learn during these two weeks. But still, she couldn't be happier with her situation.

She arrived to the apartment and she quickly sat down in the couch as she was waiting for her food to arrive. She seemed really tired and she couldn't stop thinking about everything that was still to come.

Few minutes later you came back as well tired as hell from the cases that you had been working on. Today you were all day in the courtroom to defend your client and win the justice that your client deserved.

"I'm ho- woah woah woah!" you said as your eyes from sleepy immediately went to shocked. You saw Chaeyoung laying down on the couch, her legs had a few bruises and she had...

"YOU'VE DYED YOUR HAIR BLONDE?!?!" you exclaimed surprised but first you went to the kitchen to grab some ice and put on her bruises. You didn't want to mention anything about the bruises because you didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so you just went there to take care of them.

Chaeyoung looked at you and she smiled at your reaction to her new look. "Yeah, I went blonde today." She said with a confident tone of voice as she raised an eyebrow at you.

She was a bit surprised of your reaction as she thought that you would like it.

She looked at you as you put some ice on the bruises on her legs and she smiled softly at you. "Thank you so much, Y/N... You are so good to me." She said as she got up and hugged you tight before sitting down on the couch again.

"You look... uhm.. awesome.." you said with a cough looking away knowing your face was red as a tomato and your heart rate was reaching the top.

Chaeyoung laughed softly as she looked at you and she knew you were hiding something. She tried her best to take that information out of you and she tilted her head in a playful way.

"Do I look hot like you've imagined last time?" She said with a smile on her lips and a bright look in her eyes.

She was teasing you but she also wanted to know more about what you thought of her new hair color.

"Yeah.." you muttered under your breath and then you looked up at her since you were sitting on the floor with the ice in your hands. "I mean uhhh.." you stuttered and lowered your head embarrassed.

She noticed you were trying to avoid her gaze when you answered so she looked away too. She felt her cheeks getting hotter and hotter every second but she was really happy because of your reaction.

She stayed silent for a few moments before looking back at you and she started to tease you more. "Why did you turn red while looking at me? Do you like blonde girls?" She asked with a mischievous giggle before smiling at you once again.

"No?! I don't like blonde girls. It's just.. you.. you just get me flustered don't you get it?" you replied placing the ice back on her bruises in attempt to avoid looking at her and focusing on taking good care of the bruises.

She got closer to you and she started to remove the ice from your hands before looking at you with soft eyes.

"Stop hiding it, Y/N... I know there is something else behind your words." She said playfully while holding your head to make you look at her again.