Chapter 33: Funny Valentine.

(smut warning!! you can skip the
part of it)

"You know we can't do that right now, right?" you said patting her shoulder reassuringly and looking around at the beautiful nature that this village had.

"Y-yes I know that it's complicated but do you think one day?" Chaeyoung looked back at you again with big eyes and she looked happy about this idea and your possible response to her question now.

She liked talking about this subject with you and she wanted to know what your answer was so she kept waiting for your response.

She felt so happy right now and kept thinking that one day she could have kids with you and live happily together.

"I- uh.." you stuttered under your breath and looked away embarrassed by the whole conversation. Your cheeks turning red like a tomato as you avoid looking at her direction.

"You are so cute when I ask you about children." she smiled softly while looking at you right now, you were super cute right now as you looked away and you got embarrassed by the conversation.

She liked seeing your cheeks getting all red and she couldn't stop smiling and giggling at it too.

She hugged you tightly and you lifted her up for a few seconds before putting her down again and kept on walking hand in hand.

She liked spending this time together where the nature was so beautiful and she enjoyed the moment with you.

"You know what. I do want to have kids with you. I truly do, that even sometimes I just wished it was easier for us to have kids, to have our mini versions of us. To just.. have a part of me and you." you stated seriously, your tone stern and clear wanting to show her how much you wanted this to happen.

Chaeyoung looked at you right now and she liked the answer that you said right now. She could see that you were being serious and she liked seeing that in you, she wanted to see more of this side of yours.

"Then we can try finding a way to have our mini version of us.. one day" she murmured as she got lost in your eyes and her heart started beating fast.

She had a warm feeling right now and she felt this happiness that she wasn't feeling before. She wished it would never go away.

"Not one day Chaeyoung. Soon." you said walking inside the hotel and running up the stairs towards your room. Once you got inside you slammed the door and started making out with each other passionately yet hungrily like you were the only ones alive.

Her lips met with yours as your tongues met with each other, she wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you closer to her. She got lost in the moment right now and she had no care in the world of what had happened before minutes ago.

She was just thinking now of you and you were her world right now, she wanted to make you feel like this moment was real. She was so passionate with it and there was something about it that was just too good to be true.

Your hands moving down her body on her thighs as you slowly picked her up in your arms and pressed her against the wall while making out. "I love you." you mouthed between the passionate kiss.

Her body was trembling due to your touch and the kisses that you were sharing with her right now, she felt so vulnerable and yet she liked this feeling that she felt right now.

She felt the love that you felt for her and it made her feel like she was just floating right now. Her face was red and she was sweating, she wished to feel more of your love and to be able to express her feelings to you.

She mumbled the words "Say it again.." before kissing you one more time and going towards your neck.

"I- ah.. I love you.." you whined as you felt her biting your neck. You let her down and fell on your knees feeling weak at what she was doing to you.