Chapter 18: Catch a wave.

The sun was rising, the sunlight hitting both your faces as you woke up in your hotel room in Paris after spending your first night there.

You stretched your body with a big yawn and rubbed your eyes while your hair looked like a mess. You were just sitting there zoning out as you tried to process that you had to wake up completely and start your day.

She was slowly waking up as well but your warmth wasn't helping with that since it felt so amazing and she was feeling so comfortable right now.

She wanted to kiss you again and again, she wanted you this much from last night so she decided to do something about it.

"Good morning, gorgeous.." she said in a deep voice to try and surprise you, maybe she was in the mood to make you happy too.

She still felt this heat inside of her that she didn't want to leave, she wanted it all for her and for you also.

"Good morning to you too.." you replied with a sleepy yet raspy voice. You turned your head to look at her and let yourself fall on Chaeyoung's body as she was still laying down.

You wrapped your hands around her and closed your eyes with your head resting on her chest. "Are you alright after the hangover?" you asked in a whisper.

She loved when you were just close to her like this, your body was amazing and it was all she needed right now.

She smiled as her arms wrapped around your body and you asked her how she felt. She liked you being so sweet and caring about her well-being.

"Yes, of course." she responded softly to you, her voice was also a bit raspy but she sounded calm and happy.

"Are you comfortable?" she asked you with a sweet tone while her body was feeling warm and cozy, you being with her had this effect on her.

"Mmm I'm always comfortable in your embrace.. listening to your heartbeat makes me wanna sleep again.." you mouthed almost like you were falling asleep leaving your mouth open and keeping your eyes shut.

Your words made her go crazier, she was loving every second of you being near her and feeling your body so close to hers.

Your mouth and your eyes were making her go insane, she didn't want to leave the bed today and she wanted to be with you.

"Don't sleep yet, you know we have plans for today." she said a bit more serious and with a deep voice, she wanted you to wake up with all her attention on you. "And I don't want you to miss what I have in store for you." she added.

"Oh really what have you planned?" you asked raising your head to look at her while your chin touch her chest.

She smiled once again as her chest was touching your chin, it was a sign that she was loving this.

She loved your innocent and honest questions, it made her happy and she couldn't help herself from blushing as she answered you.

"We are going to visit Notre Dame first." she was feeling like smiling at your surprise and she couldn't stop looking at your cute expression.

"After that we have a reservation at a very fancy restaurant, but you need to get ready for that first." she said in a romantic yet funny tone.

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon will join too?" you asked and got up from the bed. You tried to fix your hair but made it even messier than before.

"Of course, we are going to be all together as we explore this new city." she said as she got up from the bed and looked at you while she was now fully dressed.

You looked so beautiful with your messy hair, she wanted to play with it but first she was going to help you fix it.

She smiled at you before saying with a playful but serious tone, "Hold still."