Chapter 15: Cruel.

A week later

The day had came and you were waiting for Jeongyeon to pick you up and to go to the airport with her and Nayeon. She was excited as she was looking at your face, she was looking at your eyes but she couldn't say a word.

Your eyes were full of excitement and Chaeyoung couldn't believe you were actually going to Paris soon, she felt her heart beating fast again and her stomach felt like it was about to drop.

The feeling of anxiety and being in love at the same time, she wasn't sure which one she was feeling at the moment.

A minute later Jeongyeon and Nayeon arrived. You put your luggages and backpacks on the back of the car before getting inside. You opened the car door for Chaeyoung and then you got in as well.

You sat down and as you were riding in the car, she was holding your hand while you were heading towards the airport. She felt safe and calm with you and she didn't want anything to change.

Your hand was hers and she was feeling this way because of you, you were everything about the word "love" and she couldn't live without you.

In the plain

You were sitting by the window and Chaeyoung was next to you in the cabin, since Jeongyeon booked first class seats. "Are you comfortable in your seat?" you asked. Your hands trembling as you got nervous because you have never been in an airplane which made you anxious.

(A/N: imagine something like this)

"Yeah, I am comfortable, I'm sitting so close to you

"Yeah, I am comfortable, I'm sitting so close to you.." she couldn't make herself be serious right now, she was only thinking about you and the fact that you were going to Paris.

As the plain was flying across the sky, she was seeing what would you actually see in France, you were going to a city of love after all.

"Jeongyeon and Nayeon are having the time of their lives.." she joked again, trying to break the tension and the nervousness.

You turned stood up a bit to see what Nayeon and Jeongyeon were doing in their cabin and found them already making out. "Yeah.. definitely.." you muttered stunned at the sight of them before sitting down at your seat.

Chaeyoung laughed and shook her head as looked at what Jeongyeon and Nayeon were doing on their cabin, it was too much for her to handle it. They were the most chaotic people that she had ever met and they even made her smile.

"They're always up for something, you can never predict when they are going to do these things.." she said giggling as she looked again at you, her face was showing her emotions as she just couldn't contain them.

"I mean they're a couple in a 14 hours flight.. How can they wait?" you replied with a shrug as you tried to adjust yourself in the seat to feel more comfortable.