Chapter 38: Make me go.

The next day

The alarm went off making you both wake up early. You rubbed your eyes and stretched your body like a cat. Your vision was still foggy but you kept rubbing your eyes till you could see clearly.

Chaeyoung smiled at you slowly as she was still half asleep in bed. She was waking up slowly while looking at you.

She yawned and she slowly moved her fingers across your face. She felt that you were a bit groggy and you felt a bit of her hair falling on your face while she was moving.

"Hey... Wake up a bit, you sleepyhead..." She said softly while moving one of her hands and she brushed your hair with her fingers before kissing your forehead. "Good morning, my love." She said softly while smiling at you again.

Nereri came in the room while Logan was still sleeping in the couch. Nereri just jumped on the bed wanting to be petted. "Good morning, Chaengie.. and you too Nereri.." you mouthed petting Nereri on the head and giving a quick kiss on the lips to Chaeyoung.

"Good morning, love." She said softly before smiling at you.

She pet Nereri on her back before getting closer to you on the bed. Her legs were touching yours and she was really close to you while looking at you and smiling.She gave Nereri a kiss on the head before starting to hug you.

"Are you okay, babe? Do you need anything before leaving for the studio?" She asked softly while kissing your lips with a tender tone.

"Mmm no I don't think so." you mouthed shaking your head slightly. You looked at Nereri that had her tongue out like she was ready to play or go out. "I'll just take Logan and Nereri out for a walk before dropping them to your mothers house." you said.

"Alright, love." She said softly as she still sat beside you and she pet Nereri on the head again.

She then put the blanket on your legs and she got up from the bed. She couldn't help but keep looking at you when she was walking towards the door.

"You know that I'll miss you, don't you, Y/N?" She said softly while changing and doing her makeup. "Please stay safe, okay?" She said smiling at you again.

You laughed and got up from the bed too. You walked towards her and hugged from behind kissing her shoulder softly. "I'll miss you too." you whispered next to her ear.

Chaeyoung felt so much affection from you in this moment and her heartbeat started to accelerate in a weird way. You touched her from behind and this made her melt a little bit while blushing.

She loved the feeling of your lips touching her while hearing your sweet voice.

She turned around slowly and she looked at you with a cute smile. "Take care of yourself, okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you..." She said softly while gently touching your face and looking directly at you.

"I will don't worry. Do you want me to pick you up after work?" you asked pulling away from the hug. You wanted change into more comfortable clothes and take the dogs out for a morning walk before leaving them to Chaeyoung's mother for the rest of the day.

Chaeyoung nodded slowly and she smiled at you once again. "Yeah, I'd really like that." she said softly before turning around and picking her bag from the table.

"Call me if you need something, okay? I'm a bit nervous about today." she said worried about you going out to work.

She then moved towards the door and she walked closer to you before kissing your lips and wishing you good luck. "Oh, and... I love you, okay?" She said softly before going out from the main door.