Chapter 44: Signal.

Anniversary day

You were at home alone since Chaeyoung was still at work and decided to exercise a bit. You did some stretching first and then started working out. You were wearing a compression shirt that showed your body perfectly and some grey sweatpants.

You had music on and the motivation was crazy, you didn't really wanted to stop. You knew Chaeyoung would come early today because of the date that you had planned.

After some time you ended your set of push ups and little laid down on the floor to take a few breaths when you heard the door open. Nereri came to you and started licking your face while Logan went to the door and started barking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung entered the house and she placed a kiss on Logan's nose before she took off her shoes and placed it on the hall.

She looked at you when she saw that you were working out in your gym clothes. It makes her feel even more attracted to you when she sees you in that position.

She started walking towards you and she placed her hands over your thighs to start massaging. "So... What you're doing here?" she said while looking down at you.

She didn't take long to see you looking at her in a certain way, as if you wanted something else from her.

You were panting while sweat fell of your head. You tried to catch your breath after the work out yet it seemed impossible. "Working out.." you said breathless and straightened your body. Your abs were visible through the shirt as well as your chest.

"Hmm... It looks like you are very dedicated to that, aren't you honey?" Chaeyoung said as she continued massaging your thighs, she was trying to distract you from your workout.

She was admiring your body for a moment, she couldn't help herself when she saw you in a very provocative way. She was waiting for something. It wasn't something that she demanded but she was very excited to keep this little game going on.

"I don't know, maybe?!" you mouthed and looked down on your lap that Nereri had jumped on. She pressed her head against your abs wanting to pet her and you did so. You started babying Nereri rubbing her belly and at the same time your hands were looking hella hot with your veins popping out.

Nereri's cuteness was almost enough to make you forget about everything else. She was like a little ball of love that wanted to be petted and hugged at all times.

Chaeyoung stopped massaging your thighs and she stood in front of you. She was looking at your face for a moment and then she leaned and placed a kiss on your lips.

"Baby, why don't you take a shower so we can get ready to go to the stargazing event?" she said with a flirtatious tone while trying to distract herself from you.

"Oh yeah yeah right." you nodded immediately and stood up from the floor fixing your clothes. You went to the room and grabbed some good clothes for tonight before going in to the shower.

When you were in the shower, Chae started to get ready as well for tonight's celebration.

She started trying some dresses while she was dancing alone in front of her mirror. She felt too happy today and she was full of emotions.

"It's going to be a wonderful day..." she mumbled to herself while her eyes sparkled.

After finishing your shower you walked in the room with the towel around your waist and only wearing your black bra. With another towel you were drying your hair. Your body was exposed once again but you acted so normally because you didn't know how Chaeyoung felt seeing you like this.