Chapter 11: Strawberry.

"Here is your coffee as well.." you said letting the coffee on the table and taking a seat next to her as you watched her eat. You took a bit of whipped cream with your finger and put it on her cheek and nose teasing her a bit.

She knew exactly what you were going to do, you always did something like this to her whenever she made a mess while eating, you loved to tease her like that.

With a mouthful of waffles and strawberries, she looked at you and she put her hand on your thigh as a warning. She kept her eyes on you while eating and her mouth was so full that she couldn't tell you anything.

Her cheeks were filled with whipped cream and she was smiling while getting back to the waffles. She ate them really fast after realizing how good they were.

"You want some more strawberries? I kept some more." you claimed standing up from the chair and walking towards the fridge.

You knew what she wanted and you knew that you could play even more like this.

She was now eating the waffles more slowly to make this moment longer and there was no hurry for her.

"Yes please dear.." she muttered softly with a mouthful again. It was funny to her since she always talked without any clear words and yet you always understood her.

She finished the waffles and you brought more strawberries and whipped cream so she grabbed another handful of both. Her cheeks were covered now with whipped cream and she was a bit embarrassed.

You took the strawberries and started feeding her. "The- the strawberries might be delicious.." you stuttered only looking at her lips wanting to kiss her.

She was biting her lips while smiling and she couldn't hold herself any longer. Your fingers were so close to her mouth and you made it look like a delicious way to feed her.

The way you were staring at her while feeding her and how careful you were, made her feel the cutest in the whole world.

"They're actually delicious but you know what's more delicious..?" she chuckled. Her eyes moved from your fingers to your lips and she felt a kiss was the only thing she wanted right now so she leaned in and planted her lips on yours.

The feeling of her lips on yours sent shivers down your body. You tasted her strawberry flavoured lips and deepened the kiss, your hands going down her waist pulling her closer to you.

Your body touching her while you were kissing, it was giving her a whole different wave of sensations.

She was still tasting the flavour of the strawberries while your hands were going down her waist before wrapping them around her thighs.

She felt a whole new type of taste when she kept kissing you, and with the strawberries combined, she felt a sweet and delicious taste on her tongue.

While she kept this kiss for a few more seconds before taking back her hands and laying back again on the chair. She felt out of control, she never felt like this before, it was all new and too good to be true.

You didn't stop though, you went from her lips down her neck giving her small pecks before starting biting it and sucking it leaving marks behind.

Those marks and kisses on her neck made her bite her lips, your actions were teasing her once again.

Those gentle but hungry kisses made her feel like you wanted her right now, and with that thought she couldn't calm down at all.

She had no voice or power to speak again and she just kept looking at you with a red face, feeling so good inside.