Chapter 25: Fanfare.

"I know.. I told you I love your daughter and I'm willing to give her everything." you stated as you looked at both your mother and her mother.

Chaeyoung was giggling and smiling a lot, this moment right now was way better than she was expecting and it was making her so happy.

She was so glad that they loved her and that your relationship was taken quite seriously now.

"Thank you so much.." she said softly before she looked at you and pressed her lips on your forehead.

She couldn't stop smiling and looking a little bit away from you for a split second made her miss your lips, so she kissed your forehead again.

"We are gonna leave you alone then.. if you need us something just call us." your mother said patting your shoulders before she left with Miss Son.

You waited for them to close the door behind before speaking, "It's just us now.." you whispered softly as you looked at her.

Your moment was finally here and she felt so happy, she couldn't believe that your mothers just gave you their blessings and they accepted your relationship. This was something that she wouldn't have dared to think about.

She turned to look at you and she couldn't stop looking at you in silence as the butterflies in her stomach started flapping so fast. She grabbed your arms and pressed her lips on yours, her eyes were closed and she just wanted to kiss you forever.

2 months later

You had recovered from the last incident and the therapy you took really helped you. It was night and you were in your office getting a case done. When suddenly Jeongyeon knocked on the door of your office.

"Come in." you said and didn't look up to see who it was since you knew it was Jeongyeon.

"You called me?" Jeongyeon asked taking a seat across your desk as she tried to take a peek at what you were doing.

"Yeah wait a second." you said and opened a drawer taking off your purse as you handed her the money for the trip in Paris.

"No, don't even think about giving them back to me." Jeongyeon stated pushing your hand back in a way to show you that she wasn't accepting the money.

"I insist you prepared the whole trip all by yourself for four people." you replied standing up and getting closer to her as you literally handed her back the money and then going back to sit.

Jeongyeon was about to say something but you stopped her right there. "No no no don't say anything." you mouthed and looked down at the files that you had over the desk.

"Alright if you insist." Jeongyeon sighed rolling her eyes. "Wanna drop you off home once you're done?" Jeongyeon added as she stood up from the seat ready to leave.

"No no thank you. It will take a while to finish." you replied and shook your head signalling her to go.

"Goodnight then." Jeongyeon said and nodded.

"Goodnight. Stay safe." you said watching her close the door behind. You let out a sigh and checked the time on your phone. 11 pm. You were getting quiet and decided to just relax on the chair for a few minutes to fresh your mind.

Your phone then rang making you flinch before you took it and answered the video call. It was Chaeyoung. "Helloooo" you said happily since you could hear her voice again yet tired because the work was killing you.

Chaeyoung was laying on the bed, her hair was a mess and she was wearing her robe but she was still so beautiful. Her eyes were half closed as she kept yawning but she couldn't fall asleep since she wanted to talk to you.