Chapter 46: Like ooh-aah.

"Alright just let me know when is your day off so we can go do the papers. Till then we'll have to leave her in our mothers houses because I'll have to go to work in few days." you explained and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Binna saw Chaeyoung walking towards the door and immediately went to hug her before leaving for work.

The scene made your heart melt. It was like Binna was your own biological child and that she was always living with you even if you just found her yesterday.

"Yes, of course, we can start working on her papers when I'm free from work." she said with a smile, but deep inside she was already panicking again.

When she felt Binna hugging her, she didn't want to let her go at all, she felt like a mother for the first time in her life and she loved it.

"I have to go now... Be a good girl, ok?" she said as she looked down at Binna, not wanting her to cry already.

Time skip

It was noon now, you and Binna took out the dogs for a walk on the park near your apartment. Binna was throwing balls at the dogs and the dogs were catching them and bringing them back to Binna. You were enjoying your coffee when you noticed Binna coming back to you panting.

"Are you alright Binna?" you asked concerned and stroked her smooth hair.

"Mmm... Yes, Y/N unnie, I'm fine!" she said with a happy tone, she was still catching her breath but it seemed like she had lot of fun playing with Nereri and Logan.

She turned to you and she hugged you once again. "Are you gonna play with me now, Y/N unnie?" she asked hopefully.

"I don't want to stay home all day..." she added with a sad smile on her face.

"Do you wanna use the swing?" you asked pointing at the swings on the park. You immediately stood up and reached out your hand for Binna to take.

"Yes, please! Can I swing? Can I swing?!" Binna said happily, grabbing your hand and waiting for you to take her to the swings.

"I'm gonna swing really fast, Y/N! Are you gonna watch, Y/N?!" she said while she started walking towards the swings with you.

"Of course Binna.. I'll be here." you said kneeling down to be on the same height as her and patted her head gently while having a bright smile on your face. She smiled a lot at your actions.

"Yippee!" she shouted as she started to climb up on the swing. Once she sat comfortably, she started to swing back and forth really fast.

She closed her eyes and she just kept her head back for some time before she opened her eyes again, smiling at you.

"I'm going really fast, Y/N! Look at me, Y/N unnie." she said while she continued to smile, her big brown eyes looked really lovely and her hair kept moving with the wind.

"Hold on tight Binna!" you replied and went behind her swing to keep an eye on her.

"I'm holding tight Y/N!" she shouted back. She kept swinging harder and faster every time but she was laughing like a little girl while doing that.

"Y/N, don't leave me all alone here... Come and swing with me!" she finally said as she stopped herself and waited for you to get on the swing next to her.

You nodded and sat on the swing next to hers slowly moving your swing back and forth, not fast like Binna since you didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Y/N unnie..." Binna said as she got closer to you.

She suddenly placed both of her arms on you and she leaned towards you with her head still leaning back.