Chapter 28: Wonderful day.

Time skip to Christmas Eve (4 months later)

Chaeyoung was in her pajamas as she placed the last few decorations around the Christmas Tree at night, the whole house was so cozy and it felt so warm.

Her family was upstairs but they were all sleeping, as for her she was still a bit awake and she was drinking a warm drink because she was a bit cold.

Chaeyoung turned on the TV and put on some Christmas songs just to get into the Christmas mood and it made her feel so relaxed.

She put on some warm clothes and started to feel sleepy, she looked at the time and it was quite late.

You in the other side were in the house of your parents opening your gifts and stuff, mostly exchanging because that's what you did every year with your family.

Since you and Chaeyoung were both in your parents house for this week and couldn't meet at the moment you had decided to surprise each other once you would meet. You had rescue two puppies from the streets this days and took them to the vet to see their health and other stuff.

The next day

You were preparing with your mother the table for the guests to come and spend Christmas together. Well you knew who the guests were so you wanted everything to be perfect.

Chaeyoung had just woken up, she was in her room and it was quite early as she felt herself too tired to wake yet. She still had something to wrap her present to surprise you, but she couldn't wait for it any longer.

She started to wonder what present you bought her, and she felt so curious to see what it could actually be this time.

The cub kept smiling as she was thinking about it over and over again, but then she had decided to continue sleeping since she didn't want move her body off the comfy bed.

"Chaeyoung wake up you need to get ready.." Her mother entered her room trying to wake her up by patting her shoulder.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes slowly and saw her mother standing by her side talking to her, she quickly got up from the bed and got ready right away.

She put on a long black dress that would match with her shoes and wore some makeup as well, she wanted to look great for you.

Then she went downstairs and saw everyone in the living room, she hugged her mom and brother and told them that they will be leaving soon.

As you were changing you heard the knock on the door and your mother entered the room. The one puppy was laying on your bed gladly it wasn't braking or anything that would ruin the surprise.

"Do you want me to tell Chaeyoung to come into your room?" your mother asked.

"Yeah sure I have to give her her present." you mouthed in a hurry as you tried to choose what shirt to put on.

Your mother walked down in the living room and told Chaeyoung to go upstairs to meet you. "Y/N is waiting for you upstairs." your mother said to her.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she heard your mother telling her to go upstairs and meet you. That only made her more curious and excited, she felt her heart beating so fast.

She went up the stairs and knocked at your door gently, she was feeling so nervous but she had to go because your mom told her that you were waiting for her.

"Come in!" you exclaimed, standing still in front of your wardrobe since you couldn't figure out what to wear. You took the puppy from the bed and posed with it in your arms.