Chapter 6: Be as ONE.

Days had passed by yours and Chaeyoung's "friendship" was growing like it used to be which was surprising if you thought about it since you both were always toxic for each other.

Momo in the other side had her suspicions but decided not to talk about it because she thought that she was overreacting.

You and Chaeyoung were now out for a coffee near the Han river talking about your day and stuff. "So how are you?" her eyes looked at you as she smiled, you seemed to be in a good mood right now.

"Is Momo doing well?" her eyes widened a bit after she said it, she felt bad for not asking about that sooner.

"We are both alright. What about you? Did Tzuyu moved out?" you asked while sipping your coffee and looking towards the Han river admiring the park.

"Oh.." you were the first to bring that up. She didn't want to admit the fact she had broken up with Tzuyu, even though it's what she had planned when you and her met up.

"I actually did tell her.. well she knew we felt something for each other.." she whispered as she looked down at the floor. "And I broke up with her.." she hated saying it, but she had to tell you the truth.

"Wait wait.. What?! She knew we had feelings for each other? And she didn't even told Momo?!" you said surprised since it was weird that Tzuyu didn't say anything to Momo, they were friends after all.

"She knew.." she looked at you once again, her face was red. "She didn't care. She even encouraged me to go to you, to talk to you." she wanted to say more, but she didn't want to make you think anything of Tzuyu.

"But I couldn't let it go, she deserved someone that didn't have feelings for someone else.." she looked away from you again, feeling even more guilty about the situation.

You thought about what Chaeyoung just said and nodded. It was true you were now experiencing the same with Momo. You had feelings for both Chaeyoung and Momo and this whole situation confused you. You had to choose sooner or later.

"I feel so bad.." she whispered to you. "I hate the fact that we are hurting both of them.."

"But you and I had feelings for each other before our relationships, I could never let it go. I loved you and still do.." she was completely aware of the consequences she would have to face if she decided to be with you this time, but a part of her didn't care. She was sure that she would regret it if you both didn't give this a chance.

"Chaeyoung.. what if-" you stopped because Chaeyoung placed her finger on your lips to shush you. Your heartbeat fastened as you gulped slowly trying to calm your heart down.

"Shhh.." she whispered in your ear. As her thumb stroked your cheek, she kept her lips close to your ear.

"Don't say anything, I'll say everything." she took your hand into hers and looked at you in the eye with a sweet smile.

She took a deep breath and then spoke, "I broke up with Tzuyu for you, I want you.. I need you."

You were still nervous, only the thought of her being this close to you made your whole body shiver. "B-but I can't leave Momo.." you stuttered while looking at her eyes.

"It's fine." she whispered as her touch became more gentle, she didn't want to pressure you about anything. She let out a slow sigh and looked back at you, your eyes looked like they were filled with fear and doubt.

"I don't want to force you into anything." she looked down at your fingers and then placed her thumb close to them, she was caressing your hand. "I just want you to know that I want you" she lifted her head and smiled once more.