85

Jimin walked into the club where all the other performers had gathered too. He really was frustrated but he decided to shut his brain and just have fun for now. He was tired of thinking so much about the same thing over and over again, but it mattered to him that much. That's how important it was to him. But he was tired, his brain was tired.

- Jimin!! Where did you go to after the performance? Taemin asked as he saw Jimin walking towards their group.
- I..uh just..to the restroom. He said awkwardly.
- here drink up and let's go dance. Taemin gave him a shot glass.

They drank a few shots and were already vibing to the music. Now even though he wanted to shut his brain, his brain wouldn't listen...he constantly kept thinking about yoongi, because he was here now! But then he remembered how yoongi talked to him few moments ago and he hated it. Yoongi had changed. He wasn't like this. He didn't know what had happened to his Yoongi.
He was dancing but not enjoying it enough with all these thoughts in his head but then his eyes went to taemin who looked at him all this time.

Weird. He thought. Why was he looking at Jimin like that. He looked away in the crowd not wanting to meet eyes with him again.

But. Who knew looking into the crowd was again a bad idea. He looked at taemin again. He was still staring.

Jimin pulled him aside and the two of them sat at the bar.
- what's up with you taemin? Jimin asked.
- what do you mean?
- you know what you did at the end of the performance right? That wasn't a part of...
- It got us more cheers, did you see? People loved it! He said excited.
- you did it for cheers? Jimin asked.
- honestly speaking it happened almost involuntarily. I just felt this urgency to have you close to me.
- what. Jimin snorted. Why would you want me close to you. He laughed. Jimin didn't want to know but he still asked.
- just because...you've been on my mind this whole...
- let's dance. Jimin cuts taemin off and pulls him to dance urgently.
- uh..oh okay. Taemin blinks in confusion but gives in.

Jimin throws his hands around taemins neck while taemin grabs his waist.
Jimin quickly looks around in the crowd once again before looking back at the boy in front of him.
- look at me. He said.
- I'm always looking at...
- shushh shh stop talking. Jimin said pressing his finger on taemin's lips. Just move. Show me your best moves. Jimin said teasing that guy.
- uh..oh ohh! Taemin tightened his grip around jimin's waist and they both swayed to the music. Anybody would think they were a couple. Their eyes said it all.
- touch me, touch me!! Jimin urged after taking a quick glance across the people in the club.
- uh what? Taemin was suddenly confused because yes he planned on doing that but jimin's urgency was confusing.
- just touch me taemin for god's sake.
- wait are you okay? Taemin pulled away from him and asked him concerned.
- nonooooo don't pull away. Stay close, stick to me ugh. Jimin said.
- w..wait I'm going to get you some water. You're probably too drunk. Taemin said leaving Jimin there.
- fuck! Asshole. Jimin cursed not wanting to turn around and look at the crowd anymore.
But he startled when he turned around to look at yoongi standing right behind him.

- That was some good stuff there Jimin.
He said.
- what are you doing here? He asked.
- I came to see your little dance here. Some more intimate moves. That was steamy.
- you were watching? Jimin asked, knowing very well he was.
- didn't you make sure I was? Yoongi asked.
- w..what?! No! I didn't know you were here! Jimin said.
- anyways, I came here because hoba called me! Have fun with your dance Jimin. Yoongi said walking away.

Yoongi was watching him all the time and he really wanted to pull them both away from each other because he hated them being so close. But when he realised that Jimin was doing that on purpose he calmed himself down and decided to take it in a cool way.