49

- hyung, are you fine? Jimin asked as they settled in yoongi's car.
- uh, yes!
- I've never seen you get so mad.
Yoongi looked at Jimin and looked back down at his lap and sighed.
- I'm sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to create a scene like this.
- hyung, wait, first tell me what were you doing here anyway?

- I came to protect you from that piece of shit.
- why do you think I needed protection anyway? What was he going to do?
- you're telling me you were fine with the way he kept touching your hand?
- were you really watching us? Jimin said surprised.
- I had to!
- why? What for?
- because I can't let him take you away from me. He did that before and he's here to do it again. Yoongi was angry and teary.

Jimin looked at him confused.
- what do you mean hyung? He asked.
What did he do before?
Yoongi tried to calm down before replying.
- Chanyeol used to be my bestfriend, we've been since we were teens.
When I was about 20, there was this person I really liked.
I used to write letters to him anonymously and he did reply to them. We basically used to talk through letters. It was cute.
Only Chan knew about my crush, he was the one who knew about both our conversations because we used to read the letter together. Chan was just helping me, thats what I thought, I believed him so much.

Jimin was listening carefully.

We finally decided to meet because we wanted to see eachother so bad. But that day I just couldn't go. I couldn't go to meet him because I had to be with taehyung. You know what happened there, don't you?
- Jimin gasped. Yeah, shit! So you kept him waiting?
- No, but I asked chanyeol to go instead and tell him about my situation.
- yeah good!
- not really. He scoffed. Since I was with taehyung, I couldn't write any letter, but I received one.

Yoongi went silent. He swallowed the lump in his throat before speaking again.

- he had described about how he loved being with me that day, he said he had fun and wanted to see me again soon.
- wait so you mean...god this is so fucked up!
- yeah! I really liked him Jimin. I didn't deserve that.
Jimin wiped the tears rolling down yoongi's cheeks.
- hyung. Come here. Jimin said pulling him in for a hug.

It was a bit uncomfortable because of the way they were sitting but it still felt nice.
- argh I didn't want to cry in front of you, I look so weak. Yoongi said wiping his face.
- hyung, it's okay to cry. Don't you think of me as a safe place to feel vulnerable.
- Jimin..I think you're the safest and the most comfortable to be with. Yoongi said holding jimin's hand.
Jimin let out a smile. He felt glad that he could comfort Yoongi. He was happy that he was with him right now. He definitely missed it. He missed being so close to Yoongi.

Jimin's hand was in yoongi's they just sat there with their fingers interlocked.
- hyung, can I ask something? Jimin asked looking at yoongi as he bit his lower lip nervously.
- yeah!

- what did you mean by you don't wanna let him take me away from you? Jimin asked nervously while their hands were still interlocked.

- I like you. Yoongi said looking at their hands first and then at Jimin.

- w..what? Jimin wasn't sure if he heard right but his heart was slowly starting to race.

- I really like you Jimin! Do you not get it? Im sorry it took me so long to understand my feelings for you.

Jimin was so stunned to speak. That was so sudden and he had never expected those words to come out of yoongi's mouth.
He didn't know what to feel at this point. He could hear his heart beat so loud, with every word Yoongi said it became louder.

Jimin slowly turned his head to look at Yoongi, who was staring right back at him. It gave him a little panic but he still continued to make an eye contact.

- hyung, I'm sorry but, uh..are you sure this isn't just heat of the moment?  Jimin asked. He probably was ruining the moment but it was better than having to hear something like that again. He liked Yoongi so much for so long, he didn't want his heart to hurt again because of that.

- No Jimin. I mean it and that back then too it meant everything to me. I was just not thinking straight. I'm sorry for talking to you in that tone. I shouldn't have. I was just so mad at myself. I'm so sorry.
It sucks that I couldn't even apologize properly.
I missed you so much all this time. I wanted to tell you how much I really like you but since you denied your feelings I thought it's better to shut up.

- So why are you telling me now? Jimin asked.
- because that's how I feel for you Jimin and I don't wanna deny it anymore.
- but what if I don't feel that way for you? Jimin asked.
- It's okay Jimin-ah. I'll wait till you do!
Jimin chuckled with a blush on his face.
- why are you smiling?
- you think you can make me fall for you?
- is that a question?
- god you're a narcissist.
- I just know my capabilities. He said nodding his head.

- hyung, you remember when we kissed, I said I really liked you?
- yeah, but you don't...
- I meant it. I still mean it. I don't wanna deny my feelings for you too hyung. I said it once and I'm gonna say it again, I really like you so fucking much. Jimin was blushing so hard. He leaned forward to peck yoongi's cheek and that sent shivers down yoongi's spine. Now Yoongi was the once blushing and he couldn't hide it even if he wanted to.

Their faces were close, close enough for them to kiss.
- really Jimin? Yoongi asked.
- yes hyung! I missed you alot too.

Namjoon knocked on the window of the car when he came out and saw them smiling from outside. He was drinking alone, waiting for them to talk shit out.

They both startled and moved away from each other.
Yoongi asked him to get inside the car.
- are you guys done talking?
- yeah! Jimin said still with some blush on his face.
- good, let's go home now.

A/N
Sorry I'm late again ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Hope you like the chapter༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Also guys, I don't hate any of the idols, neither am I wanting to do any such thing. It's a fiction and I'm just writing a story and it's just characters. Hope y'all understand! Love y'all!!!!!!