46

Seokjin and Jungkook spent a week in busan and were back in town. Jungkook was better now as he was able to spend some time alone from his daily routine.

He had just returned from the college.
He went to check on the pups as he missed them alot. He went out with some food for them. It felt so good to see them. While he spent some time there, he thought of Jimin, that's how they first met.

He suddenly wanted to see Jimin. It had been long. He wasn't going to call or text because it was awkward enough already! He didn't want to initiate and get ignored.

Although he did wonder what Jimin thought of him after that day. Jungkook sincerely wanted to apologize but how was he going to! It was embarrassing even to think of it.
He hoped Jimin would forget about it soon.

He was hungry and he craved some pork ribs. He loved it and that too from this one particular place he liked. He decided to go eat there for dinner. He asked seokjin if he wanted to tag along but he was too busy to go. Jungkook promised to get him some parcel.

It was very pretty usual for him to sit by himself where ever he went. He placed his order and sat, waiting for his food to arrive.
He was scrolling through his phone when he suddenly heard soft sniffles from the person beside him. Jungkook looked at the boy with a side eye because just a minute ago he was quite.
Why was he sobbing suddenly.

The person besides him had his head down, looking the ramen that he was having, he let out quite sobs.
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what happened suddenly.

- are you alright? Jungkook asked out of concern. The guy stopped sobbing and nodded, eyes still fixed at his bowl.
- I'm alright! He said softly.
Jungkook was about to offer him the tissues but noticed that the guy already took some from his side of the table.

The guy lifted his head up, flipping the hair back from his forehead to wipe his eyes, nose and face.
Jungkook had his eyes on him, he was amazed just by looking at the guy. He was heavenly. Jungkook had noticed his features in just a short amount of time.
They were strikingly beautiful.

He guy got up from there, he towards the exit as he was done eating.
Jungkook couldn't help but keep looking at him, trying not to make it obvious.

• • •

Jimin was with hoseok at the studio, they were practicing as usual. Jimin seemed very quite. He was not giggling, fooling around like he usually would in between their practice breaks. He seemed a bit distracted. Hoseok had his eye on him obviously!

- Jimin-ah! Let's take break.
- hyung but we just took one few minutes ago!
- yeah I'm exhausted.
- you don't look like..
- come here, sit with me. Hoseok pulls his hand, so that he sits on the ground with him.
- whatt happenedd, you good?
- are You good? Hoseok asked.
- uh, ye..ah ofco..urse I'm good! He stuttered a bit.
- nah, you're distracted! Tell me what's going on?
- nothing hyung. Really.

Hoseok doesn't ask further. He let's Jimin be.
- fine. Let's practice then.
- yeah.

They practice again. Jimin tried real hard not to be distracted and after hoseok asking him like that, it was harder. Jimin stopped in the middle of their choreo. Hoseok wondered what happened.
- hyung. I can't seem to focus. Jimin said pressing his lips into a thin line.
- I can see that!
- hyung, I have to tell you something.
- go ahead, tell me everything!

Jimin hesitates a bit but now he had to tell him.
- uh, hyung uh, please don't be mad at me okay!
- wh..y why would I be?
- um so, hyung, I've had a crush on Yoongi hyung all this time. He looks at hoseok nervously.
I know it sucks because you obviously like him alot but I couldn't help it. I thought I didn't like him, he annoyed me but the more I thought of hating him, the more I started feeling things for him.
Shit I probably shouldn't say all this to you, but fuck I love you hyung and in no way I want to come between you both.
I thought I had to tell you this because you mean so much to me! You've always been there for me and It was so dumb of me to feel things that I felt when I saw you and yoongi hyung together.

Hoseok who was listening, smiled at Jimin before saying anything. That smile had confused him.
- hyung why are you smiling like that, it scares me.
- jiminah!! You are crazy. Hoseok laughs.
- hyung, I'm serious!
- I did have an idea about it. I kinda did think too many times that you do like him. But now it's confirmed.
- how did you...?

- you make it very obvious Jimin-ah! He laughed.
Also yes! I do like yoongi hyung alot.
- yeah right. Jimin nodded looking at hoseok.
but I think you should go tell him! What if he likes you back.
- huh? What?
- tell him! Hoseok shrugs his shoulders.
- he likes you! Why would he like me.
- there's no reason not to!
- hyungg!! What are you...
- I talked to him! Day after my birthday!
- you did? What did y'all...
- we love each other but it's platonic between us.

Jimin held his breath nervously, but on hearing the word 'platonic' he was breathing again.
- are you serious? He said that? Jimin was actually really shocked though. They stuck around with each other so much, it was hard to believe.
- yeah! I sometimes feel that maybe I forced myself too much on him. Maybe he didn't like that.
- oh no you didn't! How could he do that!
- Jimin-ah! It's okay! You can't possibly control how a person feels. Also, you're not coming in the middle, go tell him.
I'll be happy even if you two come together.
- I don't think I will. Its better I just get over him.
- are you sure you can jiminah?
- I have to. You see how he was with you right? What if he's just a flirt, doing that with everyone!
- you know what you're saying doesn't make sense, right? you know he's not that type.
- hyung you're on my side.
- ofcourse but you should...
- ah ah shush no let's, let's get back to practice. Let's not talk about things that don't make sense.
He said dragging him into the practice.

A/N
Guys since I have my exams coming up and i need to prepare so managing both won't be that easy for me.
So I've decided to update once every week. I'll be updating every Saturday, till my exams are over. Hope you like my story so far. Thankyou so much for your support guys. Don't forget to vote. Love y'all<3