34

Yoongi was driving back home. Thoughts full of Jimin. All he thought was his cute and pouty face while taking the cupcake. Yoongi found it so adorable. There was something Yoongi was stuck on though.
Yoongi didn't say anything back then but now he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Jimin liked him? Was it true? He wasn't sure if he heard it right. His mind was so diverted, all he thought was the moments they had together, from the start.

Honestly now that was not even the problem. The main problem was his mind immediately started comparing things between Hoseok and Jimin.
It was hard for him to not think about Jimin. As if he was just there subconsciously on his mind, always.

Yoongi gave this situation a lot of thought. He found Jimin adorable and cute. Hoseok was fun and cheerful.
He felt great with both of them. He never thought of Jimin in any romantic way and he couldn't bring himself to think about hoseok like that even if he wanted to. He knew hoseok liked him romantically and all this time yoongi only tried to reciprocate it but couldn't.

All the closeness he felt with hoseok was just pure friendship, thats how comfortable he was with hoseok. It felt right to be with him but it was only limited to friendship.
He thought maybe he should clear it with hoseok before things got too complicated.
And about Jimin, well that was pretty confusing.

• • •

Jimin had reached home too. He kept the box of cupcake on the kitchen counter. He pulled out his assignments from his bag and started completing them. Jimin wasn't going to eat the cupcake because he was mad at Yoongi.
He was mad at yoongi because he was annoying and sweet, both at the same time. It was frustrating.

The whole time in the cab he only sweared at himself for speaking his feelings for Yoongi out loud. He hoped Yoongi had not heard it, which was practically impossible but he still did.

He walked to the kitchen counter, opened the box, looking at the cupcake that seemed so tasty, he was tempted to eat it. He took the cupcake out from the box and walked back to his seat.

Yes he wasn't going to eat it but he finished it... just in 3 bites.
"Why is he like that" he said with a stuffed mouth.
Jimin was just baselessly blabbering to himself about yoongi being the reason for all the pain he felt and how it only started after Yoongi came into his life.

He got a call from taehyung.
~ hey Jimin-ah did you reach home?
~ oh yes I did.
~ did Yoongi hyung drop you?
~ I took a cab.
~ what? This hyunggg!! I told him to go with you.
~ he was the last person I wanted to see tae.
~ Jimin-ahhh
~ he insisted me to go with him but I refused. Don't think much. It's not a big deal.
~ you sure?
~ ofcourse. How was it with wooseok though?
~ okay? I guess?
~ deets??
~ we can talk about it in person. I'll go check on hyung.
~ alright. Byee.
~ byee.

• • •

Jimin started scrolling through his Instagram. He came across jungkook's story.

Jimin without any thinking replied to it.

aww so cutee!
I miss them.

Jimin was smiling as he looked at the puppies. It reminded him of how he met Jungkook in the first place.

They miss you too.

And what about you?
You don't miss me, do you?

What if I do.

Liar!

Come over if you're free.