58

Taehyung was driving back home after his lectures, slow music playing in the background, the sun was setting, it was a pretty evening.
It was a very chill day for him. He was planning to hangout with Jimin for a while.

On his way he spotted a familiar face walking by the sidewalk.
He stopped his car next to him. Turning down his window frame he startled the boy.
- uhh Jungkook?

Jungkook looked at taehyung with wide confused eyes at first but when he realised who it was, he smiled.
- oh hiii! You startled me. Jungkook said.
- where are you headed? Taehyung asked.
- oh I'm going home.
- ohh...He said nodding his head.

He took a long pause before he spoke again.
- no bike today?
- uh, no I use it only sometimes.
- so are you walking home? Do you want me to drop you?
- no no I'm alright I'll go. Jungkook said.
- are you worried you might have to fix my car again?
- huh? uh..no no. That's not what...
- then come on, let me drop you home.
- ohkay. He shyly nods.

He kinda really wanted to ride in his car, it seemed fun. He was already in awe looking at it, he wondered what it must feel like to actually be in it. He thought taehyung was so lucky. Yet again another reason for him to work hard so that he can buy a car for himself too.

Jungkook gets into the car next to taehyung.
- last time you helped me fix the car, I was sincerely so thankful because what would it be like if you wouldn't come save our ass.
- ahh it's nothing. I'm glad I could help.

Taehyung smiled at shy jungkook.
- so where do you stay? He asked.
- It's just a few minutes away, I will guide you.
- oh, so it's a short ride.
- yeah. Jungkook replied.
Did you want it to be longer? He added after a short pause, eyes on Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him and Jungkook immediately turned to look ahead.
Taehyung slightly smirked.
- yeah, would have been fun. The weather is really good today. I love it.
- you're right. The sky is so pretty.
- I'm a sucker for beautiful skies. Taehyung said looking at jungkook.
- me too!

• • •

Yoongi was working in his studio. He had skipped lunch because he was so into his work.
He heard a knock on the door. He didn't want to get up and open the door but he had no option.
It was one of the producers who came to tell him about the details of the project he was working on.

Few minutes in as they talked about it, there was another knock on the door. Yoongi opened the door and was surprised to see Jimin.

- oh Jiminie! He smiled.
- hey hyung.
- what brings you here? Yoongi asked, letting him in.
- I just missed you.

Jimin stood still when he saw someone sitting in the chair accross the computer in the room. As the chair turned, Jimin saw their face and was completely stunned. He was very handsome.

- Oh, are you busy? am I disturbing? Should I come later? Jimin asked.
- nope, stay! He's my colleague Jang Yi Jeong. Yoongi said looking at him.

- hello! Yi Jeong said smiling at Jimin.
- and hey this is Jimin, my boyfriend. He said as he slid his hand across jimin's waist and looked at him with a small grin.
- hello, nice to meet you! Jimin said.

- I think I'll come back later and we can discuss more. Yi Jeong takes his stuff and smiles at them both before leaving the room.
- sure. Yoongi closed the door as he left.

- hyung sorry I think I disturbed. Jimin let out.
- it's alright, I can get back at it later. Ahh but seeing you makes me feel so much better. I kinda feel relaxed. What are you? My therapist? He said cupping the youngers face.
Jimin giggled, his cheeks slightly red.

- I've been calling you so much, I wanted to meet you before practice.
- my phone's always on silent while I work, sorry jiminie. He said with a pout.
- Yeah I realised, so I'm here! Hyung the competition is in 3 days. He sighed.
- yeah I remember.

- I'm going to be so busy hyung, starting today. I might be able to meet you so I had to see you right now.
- good decision! How long do you have before practice? Yoongi asked.
- an hour.
- do you wanna go eat something?
- no hyung, I just wanna sit with you and talk to you.
- talk to me? Okay let's talk. He smiled.

- what are you working on? Tell me about it.
- as of now, I am producing music for other artists, but I'm simultaneously working on my own music too. I really want to release my own album.
I've been practicing singing and rapping and not to brag but I have a feeling I'll do good. It has been on my mind since a long time, I want to give it a try.

- oh hyung, th..that's so coool. You totally should. Honestly you should have done it long back.
- it's not that easy right!
- I know I know, but it's really a great thought and I'm sure you're gonna do goooood.
- you think so too? He asked nervously biting his lower lip.
- yes hyung ofcourse.

Jimin could see how nervous Yoongi was. He held yoongi's hands, gently caressing them with his thumb he smiled at yoongi.
- hyung, you know how good you are, everybody knows that. You should totally release an album.
- ahh thank you Jimin-ah! It does make me feel better.

Jimin leaned forward to kiss yoongi's cheek.
- you can do it hyung! Go for it. He said smiling.

• • •

Taehyung looked around out of the window frame as jungkook got out of his car.
- hey your house looks pretty.
- huh, ah yeah. Thankyou.
- anyways, it was nice talking to you. Taehyung said smiling.
- thanks to you for dropping me home.
- no problem! He winked. See you around jungkook-sshi!
- uh yeah. Um wait. I..I never asked you.. uh wha..what's your name? Shit I'm so stupid.

Taehyung replied after a chuckled pause.
- jungkook-sshi, you've been in a car with a stranger for the past 20 minutes.
Do you not care about your life?

Jungkook looked at him confused for a second but then realised.
- honestly we've met before and I think namjoon hyung called you tae but I don't think that's your name so we aren't really strangers right? Jungkook said.
- okay. Taehyung only nodded with a big smile.
I'm Taehyung! Kim Taehyung.
- ahh, Taehyung, therefore tae. Rightt.
- you can call me tae.
- tae, are you hungry? Jungkook asked.

- oh? uh yeah. Taehyung was bewildered as jungkook asked him so suddenly.
Actually I am.
- do you want to try our fried chicken?
- what do you mean? Taehyung asked.
- me and my elder brother we run a small business. You should come and taste it.
- oh really? Oh wait, yeah I remember namjoon hyung mentioning that. I have to try it then.
- exactly, let's go. You can park the car across the street. Jungkook said pointing at the space.