9

A/N
Alright so I'm just very happyy coz of yoonmin lately. Suchwita ep 3 was so cuteee, it was them only talking about Jimin! And then jimin's weverse post 😭😭 saying he's become a fan of suchwita! I really wish Jimin to be a guest on suchwita >⁠.⁠<
Ive never been so happy guyssss. Just wanted to share!!
Stream Vibe! What a song!

• • •

Jimin was really annoyed and he started sulking. Jimin looked up in order to yell at yoongi but instead he was flustered. He immediately looked away finding a spot to fix his eyes on other than yoongi.

- fuck, why are you half naked in front of meeeeee?? Jimin said as he looked away.

Yoongi hands his shirt to Jimin.
- Here. Take this. Wear it. Stop sulking. I'm sorry for that.

Jimin scanned yoongi, up and down.
He didn't even realise that he was staring at him, ofcourse I mean he was pretty. Pretty hot.
- stop staring you perv. Take this now.

- what are you gonna wear then? Jimin asked him worried.
- I'll have something, don't worry about it. Just wear it.

- oh okay. Can you just like turn around?
- god are you shy? Come on I can already see your body through the wet shirt. He smirks.
- ah shit. Jimin tries to cover himself with yoongi's shirt.
- Chill, I'll look away.
- th..thanks.

Yoongi turns around. Jimin quickly changes the shirt.
- I..I'm done.
- alright, so why are you still awake? Yoongi asked him.
- I couldn't sleep. Maybe I'm still hungry!
- why don't you make yourself some popcorn. Yoongi laughs.
I think I should go back to sleeping. You should sleep soon too. Good night Jimin.
- yeah, night.

Jimin mutters to himself after yoongi leaves.
"What a bitch, didn't even stay to give me company, he expects me to sleep after what just happened" Jimin whines.

"He's so Hottt, shit! why did I have to see him like that."

• • •

It was 10 in the morning. Jimin opens his eyes. He hardly slept. Taehyung was still fast asleep.
Jimin walks out of the room, fixing his hair.

His eyes fall on the room where yoongi slept. The door was slightly open. He remembered the scenes from last night wondering if yoongi slept shirtless. No reason, yeah, just a curious mind.

He looked back at his room, making sure tae wasn't coming out. He then walked towards yoongi's room, trying to peek in.
He opened the door a bit more only to realise that he wasn't in the room at all.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he walked near the bathroom but couldn't hear any noise. He opened the door and found it to be empty.
He turned around and gasped in shock to see yoongi.

- what are you doing here?
Yoongi was calm but Jimin freaked out.
- um nothing nothing I'm going.
- you must want something right? Why would you come here otherwise? Knowing that I was sleeping here.
- no honestly nothing. Jimin wanted to run out of there so badly.

Yoongi blocks Jimin's way as he extends his leg on the door.
Jimin looks at his leg and then at him.
- Hyung let me go, if taehyung wakes up, he'll kill me.
- he'll kill you? For what? Did you do something?
- uh no, but I'm in your room he might think something else.
- but we didn't do anything yet.
- hyung, what do you mean!!? Move your leg, Let me go.
- why did you come here anyway?
- I wanted to see you while you sleep.
- Really? I don't even look that good.
- But I really wanted to see you, so that I could choke you in your sleep and have some peace.

Jimin expected yoongi to get annoyed but instead he ends up laughing.
- why are you laughing? What is so amusing?
- you just said you'd choke me.
- Yeah and that's amusing?
- Isn't it?

They both go silent for a second or two looking at each other until jimin realises why yoongi laughed.
- Ugh hyung! to death, to death I meant!! Why are you like this.
Jimin hits yoongi's shoulder as he pouts and starts laughing.

It was probably the first time Yoongi saw Jimin laughing because of him and he found Jimin way cuter at this point.
- relax, you don't need to choke me or anything, I'm returning to Daegu today anyways. You can have all your peace then.
- what? Are you leaving already? Jimin becomes serious suddenly on hearing that.
- Jimin you wanted me dead a few seconds ago. Are you alright dear?
Yoongi laughs.

- yeah ofcourse, I'd be the happiest one when you're gone. What time are you leaving?
- I'll be leaving after lunch. I'm sure you're gonna miss me so bad.
- In your dreams hyung!

He knows what he loves to do apart from making music, its definitely 'teasing jimin'.

• • •

Yoongi was shifting his suitcase into the car.
Taehyung was trying to convince yoongi to stay back for a few more days. But he knew it wouldn't work.
He knew yoongi couldn't skip work.
Yoongi entered the car and was about to leave, that's when he saw Jimin's car approaching him.

He didn't expect Jimin to come say goodbye or anything like that but it did make yoongi feel nice.

Although he still didn't know the purpose of Jimin coming there.
They could probably end up bickering again. But for Yoongi that was fun too.