8

They opened all the gifts, taehyung was so content, he thanked jimin for helping him throw a party and yoongi for coming all the way from deagu for him.

Next, they decided to watch a movie. The three of them sat together on a couch so that they get a proper view of the TV screen, just a few minutes into the movie and taehyung fell asleep.

His head on yoongi's shoulder and one leg entangled with Jimin's leg.
Jimin was enjoying the movie and so was yoongi.

Jimin rubbed his hand over his stomach as it growled too much. He was hungry.
- I'll go make some popcorns. Jimin said stretching his arms out.
- shhh! Taehyung is asleep, be softer. Yoongi whispered.

Jimin turns to look at taehyung.
- When did he fall asleep? Jimin whispered.
- long back. But I'll have popcorns for sure. Yoongi winked.
- I'm not making them for you.
- Wow! Yoongi scoffed. And you, youu kept calling me rude and mean!
- that's coz you areee! Jimin groaned.

Yoongi laughed looking at Jimin.
- why are you so cute jimin?
Jimin looked at yoongi who was smiling cutely as he looked at the younger.

He did not believe what yoongi just said.
- di..did you just...call me cute? Jimin asked biting the inside of his cheek.

- did you actually beleive it?
Yoongi starts laughing as he looked at Jimin who was now reallyyy annoyed.

Jimin gets off the couch and walks towards the kitchen.
Yoongi follows him a few seconds later, he looks at the younger who was searching for popcorns.

Yoongi leans against the kitchen counter, eyes on jimin.
- it's in the second shelf where he keeps other instant food. Yoongi directed.
- oh I know okay I was just looking for something else. Jimin said annoyed.
- I seee! Ofcourse how would you not know, you're his bestfriend afterall.

Jimin walks over to yoongi, close enough for yoongi to stand back straight.
- You're so annoying, you know? Jimin said.
- am I? Yoongi asked raising his left eyebrow.

Yoongi leans forward, jimin panics. He moves away to get the popcorn and comes back to stand in front of Yoongi, holding the packet in his hands.
- hyung, you don't think I'm cute? Jimin asks with a pout.
Yoongi chuckels softly, he touches jimin's cheek lightly.

A sudden voice that seemed familiar startled them both.
- guys? What's going on here? Why did you two leave me alone there?
Yoongi immediately took his hand down looking at taehyung.
Jimin freaks out as he looks at taehyung, his head down scratching the back of his hair.

- tae when did you wake up? Sorry, we made sure not to wake you up. Jimin said
- Oh no it's alright, it wasn't you, the movie had lot of noises which woke me up. But what are you guys doing anyway?

- oh uh no n..nothing, just uh you know... Jimin stuttered.

- We came here to make popcorns, jimin said he won't make for me so I had to do it myself. Yoongi said.

- Ohh, so is it ready? Let's go continue watching yeah? Taehyung said as he yawned.
- tae you're literally yawning, also you slept as the movie started what's the point of you watching from middle of nowhere. Jimin said.
Let's go to sleep, it's 4 anyways. Yoongi suggested.
- yeah, hyung is right we should sleep now. Jimin agreed.
- Alright finee. So did taehyung.

Jimin and Tae shared a room and yoongi slept in the other room.
- goodnight hyung. Let's go jimin.
- night!
Jimin shoves some chips in his mouth instead of popcorn now as he went to the room.

• • •

Jimin tucks himself in the bed while taehyung was already asleep.
He looks at the ceiling, eyes wide open thinking as he murmurs all by himself.

"Why did I have to ask him that, he didn't even answer me, ugh I feel so weird. I don't even understand why is he being like that to me. As if he has decided to not like me no matter what."

Jimin closed his eyes and tried to sleep but couldn't.
He got out of his room and walked downstairs. He could hear some noise from the kitchen.

He walked in that direction. He was a bit scared ofcourse, but yet he continued to walk. He entered the kitchen, and he could see a reflection near the fridge.
He went nearer to the reflection. As he walked closer, he knew who it was.

It was Yoongi.

He went and stood behind yoongi who took out a bottle of water from the fridge.
As he  turned around shutting the door behind him he startled and screamed.

Jimin was standing right in front of him and that had scared him. He had also accidentally spilled water on jimin  wetting his shirt.
- Fuck, why are you here like this? Scaring the shit out of me. Yoongi screamed at the younger.

- What the fuck, you just spilled water on me, don't even scream at me, I should be the one screaming. Jimin said annoyed.

- well you were the one standing here as if you planned on scaring me.
- ofcourse I didn't mean to do that! Jimin explained.
- yeah sure, I mean you standing like that out of nowhere wouldn't scare the shit of our anyone, ofcourse you didn't mean it.
Yoongi kept screaming at him.

- ugh it's pointless talking to you, you're so annoying. My clothes are wet, I'll have to change now.
Jimin looks down at himself pulling the wet shirt that stuck to his body.